Ask the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
That was about the reaction Evelynn had expected, though she believed the reasoning was different than she was accustomed too. "Besides the obvious, may I ask why? Is there some sort of anti-nudity policy where you come from?" Evelynn began to dress as requested, though slowly and deliberately.
"What? No." Kayle's voice softened, but the touch of discomfort was still present. "It's nothing to do with my people, more of a... personal preference. I..." She paused. "I dislike... exposing myself..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
"What? No." Kayle's voice softened, but the touch of discomfort was still present. "It's nothing to do with my people, more of a... personal preference. I..." She paused. "I dislike... exposing myself..."
"You do?" Evelynn somehow brought to hand a picture of Kayle in her Battleborn attire. "Granted you're fully clothed, but I still know your exact... ahem... measurements." Evelynn passed Kayle the photo should she wish to burn it. "Leona is the same way. Apparently it's only indecent if you can see skin. Seeing the outline is perfectly fine."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"You do?" Evelynn somehow brought to hand a picture of Kayle in her Battleborn attire. "Granted you're fully clothed, but I still know your exact... ahem... measurements." Evelynn passed Kayle the photo should she wish to burn it. "Leona is the same way. Apparently it's only indecent if you can see skin. Seeing the outline is perfectly fine."
Kayle, still neglecting to look in Evelyn's direction, takes a look at the picture she was handed. "That armor was a gift to me after I came to this realm. The measurements were based off of my normal armor, not my actual body." She moved to return the picture to Evelynn, not caring that she had it. "And it still covers me, other than the lack of helm. That's partly why I rarely wear it. I prefer a decent headpiece in battle."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle, still neglecting to look in Evelyn's direction, takes a look at the picture she was handed. "That armor was a gift to me after I came to this realm. The measurements were based off of my normal armor, not my actual body." She moved to return the picture to Evelynn, not caring that she had it. "And it still covers me, other than the lack of helm. That's partly why I rarely wear it. I prefer a decent headpiece in battle."
Evelynn finishes dressing and acquiesces. Kayle made a point that was hard to argue, so she wouldn't bother. "Fine, fine. Your a moral paragon with a marble body untouched by the foul eyes of man. Er... no, never mind."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn finishes dressing and acquiesces. Kayle made a point that was hard to argue, so she wouldn't bother. "Fine, fine. Your a moral paragon with a marble body untouched by the foul eyes of man. Er... no, never mind."
It took her a second to realize what Evelynn meant. She speaks with hesitation. "I believe your interpretations of my actions are misled. I have lived over ten thousand years, and as such I have gone through many things. In that time, long ago, I had a lover. A man... Do not believe I am so innocent as you imply. It was not until... much later that I came to be this way." Her voice now holds a tone of bitterness, and regret.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
It took her a second to realize what Evelynn meant. She speaks with hesitation. "I believe your interpretations of my actions are misled. I have lived over ten thousand years, and as such I have gone through many things. In that time, long ago, I had a lover. A man... Do not believe I am so innocent as you imply. It was not until... much later that I came to be this way." Her voice now holds a tone of bitterness, and regret.
Evelynn conjures two seats; the first a leather armchair for herself, and the second an elongated "psych sofa" for Kayle. "Care to talk about it?" She asks sincerely, sinking into her chair and slipping on a pair of needlessly thick spectacles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormer1337

Senior Member

09-28-2012

((its not lore related, and it doesnt pertain to the last thread))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
((its not lore related, and it doesnt pertain to the last thread))
Quote:
*rumble enters*
Kayle, how do i apologize for f*cking up anouther apology?
And i mean i seriously f*cked up the last one.
Kayle looks down at the Yordle as he enters. Hearing him through, a look of confusion crosses her face. "What in the world are you going on about?" She asked, a touch of humor in her voice.

Quote:
Evelynn conjures two seats; the first a leather armchair for herself, and the second an elongated "psych sofa" for Kayle. "Care to talk about it?" She asks sincerely, sinking into her chair and slipping on a pair of needlessly thick spectacles.
Kayle finally turns to face Evelynn. Seeing the sofa, she sits gracefully, folding her wings gently. "It is not something I enjoy talking of..." She pauses for a moment. "The fallen, of my world... have taken everything I have ever loved." Her voice seethed with bitterness and sorrow. "So I can not love again, until they are defeated, in fear that they will take that from me too." Her voice trails off.

((I'm playing out these visits as separate successive parts in the timeline. Unless you mention that you walk in while I'm talking to someone, it'll be played out as if a different point in time.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

09-28-2012

Hello, Kayle. Good to see you active here once again.

I am curious, do you know what is happening on your homeworld while you and Morgana are here? What happens if, by the time you both return, the war is over?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Kayle. Good to see you active here once again.

I am curious, do you know what is happening on your homeworld while you and Morgana are here? What happens if, by the time you both return, the war is over?
"I do, in fact." Kayle replies. "I have left my Second to keep an eye on the war while I am here, and report to me the goings on. Occasionally I may issue my own commands when needed, but mostly I trust him to do what is necessary. I also trusted him because he needs to know how to run an army should I fall in battle. But to answer your question, yes, I do know, and if the war were to be over? I would hope it would end in our favor."