Ask the Judicator

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Ah, that's reassuring. And I absolutely understand being a bit curt after having experienced so much. Hopefully you'll overcome it some day, as I have.

Now, follow up question: Does the carpet match the drapes?"
"I'm... not quite sure what you mean by that." Kayle looks legitimately confused.

Quote:
Tryndamere hold the blade in hand and notices it does not weigh much at all. I see. This is all Tryndamere was able to say, he didn't like the idea of a sword weighing nothing. He had to train like a animal day after day just to lift his blade. He seemed to have lost a little respect towards Kayle.

-King Tryndamere
"I believe they are also enchanted." She mentions. "However I do not know myself as they are ancient relics of a race long since disappeared on my home world. I am somewhat grateful I came into their possession, for if my blade weighed as much as I'm sure yours does, I would not be able to fight in the air."

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
"I'm... not quite sure what you mean by that." Kayle looks legitimately confused.
"It takes all the humor out of it when they don't get the joke...

Er... carpet matching the drapes. It's ah... asking if the color of your pubic hair matches the hair on your head."

Blood Mythos

09-27-2012

Quote:
"It takes all the humor out of it when they don't get the joke...

Er... carpet matching the drapes. It's ah... asking if the color of your pubic hair matches the hair on your head."
Kayle looked even more confused now. "Pubic... hair? You grow hair places other than your head?" This idea struck her as odd, for her people did not grow excessive amounts of body hair. It was rarely seen on men, let alone women.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
Kayle looked even more confused now. "Pubic... hair? You grow hair places other than your head?" This idea struck her as odd, for her people did not grow excessive amounts of body hair. It was rarely seen on men, let alone women.
Evelynn's head tilted so far to the right it looked like it might snap off.

"You... don't grow hair anywhere else? Like, not even on your legs?"

Evelynn looked mildly jealous.

Blood Mythos

09-27-2012

Quote:
Evelynn's head tilted so far to the right it looked like it might snap off.

"You... don't grow hair anywhere else? Like, not even on your legs?"

Evelynn looked mildly jealous.
The look of confusion deepened. "No... are you saying that you do? I've never seen you with leg hair, and it's not like you try to hide them." With this Kayle glances down to reassure herself that she saw no hair on Evelynn's legs.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
The look of confusion deepened. "No... are you saying that you do? I've never seen you with leg hair, and it's not like you try to hide them." With this Kayle glances down to reassure herself that she saw no hair on Evelynn's legs.
"Well, yeah, because I shave it. It's unsightly. You..." she growled slightly. "... Clearly don't have to worry about that. I grow hair under my arms to." Evelynn was within an inch of Kayle in an instant, glaring at her as if she'd committed some grave offense. "Show me your armpits."

Blood Mythos

09-27-2012

Quote:
"Well, yeah, because I shave it. It's unsightly. You..." she growled slightly. "... Clearly don't have to worry about that. I grow hair under my arms to." Evelynn was within an inch of Kayle in an instant, glaring at her as if she'd committed some grave offense. "Show me your armpits."
Kayle, taken by surprise by the sudden movement, shied away from Evelynn. "That's... not necessary. I can assure you that you will find nothing of interest." The proximity made her slightly uncomfortable, and she felt her face get hot.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
Kayle, taken by surprise by the sudden movement, shied away from Evelynn. "That's... not necessary. I can assure you that you will find nothing of interest." The proximity made her slightly uncomfortable, and she felt her face get hot.
"I think you're fibbing. You're trying to preserve your angelic modesty by saying your body is a pure, untouched temple or some such. I, on the other hand, have no problem proving my side of the argument."

With a flip of her arm, Evelynn's clothing was thrown away, revealing to the camera a bare blue behind and to Kayle, everything else.

Blood Mythos

09-27-2012

Quote:
"I think you're fibbing. You're trying to preserve your angelic modesty by saying your body is a pure, untouched temple or some such. I, on the other hand, have no problem proving my side of the argument."

With a flip of her arm, Evelynn's clothing was thrown away, revealing to the camera a bare blue behind and to Kayle, everything else.
At this Kayle moved quickly to the other side of the room, her wings flaring out in Evelynn's direction as she went. "Evelynn!" She exclaimed. Her face was burning at this point, and she was completely flustered, refusing to look in Evelynn's direction. The thought of Evelynn exposing herself like this was horrid to Kayle, as she found it difficult just to take off her helmet in front of people. "Please, please replace your garments!" Kayle pleaded.

st0pb0t

09-27-2012

Quote:
At this Kayle moved quickly to the other side of the room, her wings flaring out in Evelynn's direction as she went. "Evelynn!" She exclaimed. Her face was burning at this point, and she was completely flustered, refusing to look in Evelynn's direction. The thought of Evelynn exposing herself like this was horrid to Kayle, as she found it difficult just to take off her helmet in front of people. "Please, please replace your garments!" Kayle pleaded.
That was about the reaction Evelynn had expected, though she believed the reasoning was different than she was accustomed too. "Besides the obvious, may I ask why? Is there some sort of anti-nudity policy where you come from?" Evelynn began to dress as requested, though slowly and deliberately.

12345678 ... 11