Ask the Judicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NasusOfTheSands

09-30-2012

(( @ doombot: My thread might not be exactly the most active but I'm still around posting everywhere been around for a while now ))

As Kayle said that, a smile drew itself across Nasus' face and he had to explain. "When I was little, I was... fat. My brother calls me fattie or Fatsus ever since then, regardless of how my corpulence evolved." Still, he would pick a marshmallow and eat it regardless. He didn't incur the risks of being fat anymore given that he lost the extra weight due to his duties and the effort needed for those.

Snowy Poro

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle smiles brightly. "That sounds lovely."
Good! I shall meet you at Karma's then

- Leona

Blood Mythos

10-01-2012

Quote:
As Kayle said that, a smile drew itself across Nasus' face and he had to explain. "When I was little, I was... fat. My brother calls me fattie or Fatsus ever since then, regardless of how my corpulence evolved." Still, he would pick a marshmallow and eat it regardless. He didn't incur the risks of being fat anymore given that he lost the extra weight due to his duties and the effort needed for those.
"Hmm..." Kayle pondered. "Knowing something like that can shed the illusion of him being only a ruthless killer as we know him now. It's... nice."

Quote:
Good! I shall meet you at Karma's then

- Leona
Kayle smiles. "I can't wait."
((Sorry for bein' away, whenever you wanna do this is fine, but I have a driving class later tonight I'll need to attend.))

Snowy Poro

10-01-2012

Quote:
Kayle smiles. "I can't wait."
((Sorry for bein' away, whenever you wanna do this is fine, but I have a driving class later tonight I'll need to attend.))
((Tomorrow then? ;3))

((Just post whenever you can http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=karma&page=54))

Ask Caitlyn

10-02-2012

Dear Kayle,

I was hopeing you could shed some light about the justice system of your world. How are criminals treated? What laws are held in the highest regard?

Another question... though you can refrain from anwsering this. How are you fareing with your sister now adays?

-Caitlyn, Shreiff of Piltover

Surya Roan

10-03-2012

A mysterious figure approaches the Judicator. Her wings spread wide. "General Kayle! I finally found you." As she gets close she attempts to hug Kayle.

Snowy Poro

10-04-2012

(( :c))

Blood Mythos

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
(( :c))
((:c Sorry, I was busy the past few days, and then I spent all yesterday watching the world playoffs. >_>; But yeah, I'm back now.))

Kayle returns to her home tired and rather forlorn. She seemed sleep deprived, and there were large bags under her eyes. She removes her helmet and armor, and lays down on the couch in her quarters, sorting through the messages she had received while she'd been away.

Quote:
Dear Kayle,

I was hopeing you could shed some light about the justice system of your world. How are criminals treated? What laws are held in the highest regard?

Another question... though you can refrain from anwsering this. How are you fareing with your sister now adays?

-Caitlyn, Shreiff of Piltover
Skimming over the contents she grabs a piece of parchment and quickly scribbles down her response. "Dear Caitlyn, thank you for the question.
The... justice system of my home is not nearly as organized or omnipotent as that of piltover or the Institute, or any of the other city states. At the moment, my people are in a state of utter war and chaos, preventing any type of legislation or jurisdiction outside of my own armed forces. As for my sister, I have not spoken with her in quite some time." She then sets the note aside to later give to a runner to take to Caitlyn. Then a thought comes to her. She stands and dashes from the room, just remembering her date with Leona at Karma's tea shop. At this point...
Quote:
A mysterious figure approaches the Judicator. Her wings spread wide. "General Kayle! I finally found you." As she gets close she attempts to hug Kayle.
Kayle stares blankly at the figure for only a moment, then recognition and surprise flood her face. "Su... Surya!? What... what in the world are you doing here?" After a second Leona comes back to the forefront of Kayle's mind. "Well, wait, there's someone I'm supposed to meet at Karma's, you can tell me over a good cup of tea, for it must have been quite the journey. After me solider." And with that she trots off down the hall, toward a balcony where she would take flight to Karma's shop, hoping that the Solari would not be too upset.

Surya Roan

10-05-2012

Quote:
Kayle stares blankly at the figure for only a moment, then recognition and surprise flood her face. "Su... Surya!? What... what in the world are you doing here?" After a second Leona comes back to the forefront of Kayle's mind. "Well, wait, there's someone I'm supposed to meet at Karma's, you can tell me over a good cup of tea, for it must have been quite the journey. After me solider." And with that she trots off down the hall, toward a balcony where she would take flight to Karma's shop, hoping that the Solari would not be too upset.
She immediately smiles. "You remember me?!?! Well I uh.... Ok if that is what you want General." Surya follows faithfully behind Kayle to the balcony where she takes flight with her. As they go off into the distance it was clear she wasn't exactly matching the speed of the Judicator. She must be tired.

Blood Mythos

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surya Roan View Post
She immediately smiles. "You remember me?!?! Well I uh.... Ok if that is what you want General." Surya follows faithfully behind Kayle to the balcony where she takes flight with her. As they go off into the distance it was clear she wasn't exactly matching the speed of the Judicator. She must be tired.
((We're in Karma's tea shop thread now. :3 http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post29915619))
((Edit: Oh, derp. You're already there...))