free computer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaShaft

11-02-2012

anyone want my computer?

Athlon II x4 640
4gb DDR3 Dual Channel RAM
500 GB HDD
AMD XFX HD RADEON 6870
Standard CD/DVD RW Drive
ASUS M487A5TD-EVO Motherboard

the reason i'm giving it away, is because i've only received harassment from every person i have met in league of legends, and on the internet as well

i am absolutely fking tired of it

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaShaft View Post
and on the internet as well
Welcome to the Internet.

Shall I sing you the song of our people?

Trollololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololol

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

I'll take it. Even when I get frustrated, I use all of my will power to try and force the conversation on my team* into a positive one. I suspect I beat much more skilled players than I, because positivity is such a big deal. Problem is my old computer broke, so I can't play League anymore. T~T

But for real though. Consider just muting every player at the beginning of each game. It helps.

xoFuzions

11-02-2012

I feel a bit uncomfortable that this is by far better than my computer.

Anyways, take advantage of /mute dude. Really helps.

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Even though your computer is better then mine, I don't want no ****ing computer some baddie played on.

Seriously, obvious troll is obvious.

Namskram

11-03-2012

sure send it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! why not if he is a troll he is a troll lol

ForkyOrc

11-03-2012

ill take ur computer

ZycloneDBathouse

11-04-2012

Stop it. Trolls can smell your fear.

SoPho

11-04-2012

You can always send to me. I actually think you are serious; there are some nice people in this world. The laptop I am using right now was given to me for free in a similar situation.

Call 1 800 Rage

11-05-2012

ill take it, add me in game ill give you an address to send it to.