This is why 1500-1800 is the real Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILoseByWinning

12-05-2012

Bump.

Hafu's back from IPL 5 and back to boosting the account EvilMaran.

Supermegalol

12-06-2012

She keeps streaming when playing on Evilmarans account, jesus ****ing christ. It cant be more obvious!

RIOT UR SO FULL OF ****, just saying.

ILoseByWinning

12-11-2012

So Hafu hasn't been streaming on EvilMaran's account for the past couple days. Besides her boyfirend visiting her, when she played, she only played and streamed on her main account, Hafu, and her boyfriend's account.

Maybe she felt that Riot Reds were finally going to start doing their job and just open up her stream to catch her elo boosting EvilMaran's account.

Anyways, since she stopped, the original account owner has been trying to cover up the fact that his account was boosted by claiming it was his effort that caused the rise in his elo from unranked to gold in season 2 and the current elo high of 1793 in the preseason of season 3. Just look at his twitter post and stream title: "EvilMaran taking on the world!! 1.6k ELO going for plat. : http://www.twitch.tv/evilmaran#212" Notice his previous tweets too. They go on for a long time, even to the point where they say he was "unranked going for gold". However, it was Hafu who played all those games that raised him from unranked to gold in season 2, proof in my previous posts, and it was Hafu who played the games that brought him to 1793 elo high in the preseason of season 3, also proven in my previous posts. And all those games were played by Hafu on Hafu's stream.

The joke is that the real account owner claims to be playing ranked games by his tweets and the title of his stream, but as you can see from the match history, the only games that he plays while Hafu is on break are Normal games. Why would he play ranked games? He couldn't even break out of unranked himself in season 2. So, of course he wouldn't be playing ranked games, when Hafu boosted it to 1793 elo high.

This level of blatant elo boosting is a joke. I can't see how Reds or Yegg have avoided this for so long.

stevetheclown1

12-11-2012

i hate that **** i bet her virgana smells funny

Likaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
So Hafu hasn't been streaming on EvilMaran's account for the past couple days. Besides her boyfirend visiting her, when she played, she only played and streamed on her main account, Hafu, and her boyfriend's account.

Maybe she felt that Riot Reds were finally going to start doing their job and just open up her stream to catch her elo boosting EvilMaran's account.

Anyways, since she stopped, the original account owner has been trying to cover up the fact that his account was boosted by claiming it was his effort that caused the rise in his elo from unranked to gold in season 2 and the current elo high of 1793 in the preseason of season 3. Just look at his twitter post and stream title: "EvilMaran taking on the world!! 1.6k ELO going for plat. : http://www.twitch.tv/evilmaran#212" Notice his previous tweets too. They go on for a long time, even to the point where they say he was "unranked going for gold". However, it was Hafu who played all those games that raised him from unranked to gold in season 2, proof in my previous posts, and it was Hafu who played the games that brought him to 1793 elo high in the preseason of season 3, also proven in my previous posts. And all those games were played by Hafu on Hafu's stream.

The joke is that the real account owner claims to be playing ranked games by his tweets and the title of his stream, but as you can see from the match history, the only games that he plays while Hafu is on break are Normal games. Why would he play ranked games? He couldn't even break out of unranked himself in season 2. So, of course he wouldn't be playing ranked games, when Hafu boosted it to 1793 elo high.

This level of blatant elo boosting is a joke. I can't see how Reds or Yegg have avoided this for so long.
Currently busy I guess, but this evidence has no denial

KirbyCake

12-11-2012

How is 1500-1800 Elo hell again?
I just stomped those who got Elo jobs and got free plat Elo again.
More like Elo HEAVEN

ILoseByWinning

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyCake View Post
How is 1500-1800 Elo hell again?
I just stomped those who got Elo jobs and got free plat Elo again.
More like Elo HEAVEN
It's hell for those who have 1000 elo level players on their team.

Consider yourself lucky for not having them on your team.

KirbyCake

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
It's hell for those who have 1000 elo level players on their team.

Consider yourself lucky for not having them on your team.
It's the same thing as the elo hell argument, it just doesn't make any sense.
It's all in my favor when the enemy team has 5 potential players who got elo jobs than my 4 teammates who could have elo jobs.

So if anything, its not luck because mathematically its supposed to happen.

ILoseByWinning

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirbyCake View Post
It's the same thing as the elo hell argument, it just doesn't make any sense.
It's all in my favor when the enemy team has 5 potential players who got elo jobs than my 4 teammates who could have elo jobs.

So if anything, its not luck because mathematically its supposed to happen.
No, it's that sole reason of the possibility of getting those players who got elo-jobbed that makes 1500-1800 elo the true elo hell.

It's easy to boost to 1500s, with only a few games if the account still had placement matches. And people hardly boost past 1800 because it would take too many games if the account did not have placement matches. The gap between gold and platinum is just too large for the platinum range to have many players who were elo-jobbed. Therefore, the largest group of people who get elo-jobbed would be found in the 1500-1800 range. Since you have the largest chance to get players on your team who have been elo-jobbed to that elo in the 1500-1800 range, that is what makes it more of an elo hell compared to the other elo ranges.

UnholyNirvana

12-11-2012

People who hit gold elo always think they are the best when they aren't. Just because someone has a bad game doesn't mean they don't deserve to be at that elo.