Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is why 1500-1800 is the real Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

11-28-2012

I would just like to say that I feel my life would be a lot better if I were a hot asian girl with a diamond rating.

ILoseByWinning

11-28-2012

Quote:
Hamster ov Doom:
She has a lot of smurfs... along with every other high elo player

EvilMaran is NOT her smurf account. It is the account of one of her moderators on her stream. Proof is in the 4th picture on the first page where you can see she is playing on the account while the original account owner is moderating her stream. When she's not boosting the account, the original account owner is playing Normals on it.

The 4th Triumvir

11-28-2012

This is sickening. Also, she looks like a tard. Ban her and all her accounts, as well as the accounts of the people she did Elo jobs for.

Now I understand why my ~1500 Elo bracket is so damn hard to move up in.

Supermegalol

11-29-2012

People still so stupid to think that Evilmaran is her smurf ?......ive lost hope for mankind, its impossible to be so blind.

She will NOT suck ur little *****, u can stop idolising her now.

ILoseByWinning

12-01-2012

Oh look, while Hafu is at IPL5, the original account owner is playing on the account using champions that Hafu never plays.

ROFL at EvilMaran being her "smurf" account.

Supermegalol

12-02-2012

Its ok, apparently Only_Jaximus boosted his own smurf account (lol?) so it got tempbanned and lost its S2 rewards, but thank god the accs that Hafu boosted r still intact!

ILoseByWinning

12-03-2012

Daily bump.

Qichin

Recruiter

12-03-2012

I think the real issue here is not about 1500 being elo hell, but about the account sharing, which, as OP pointed out, is against the Terms of Service.

Syntaxs

12-03-2012

I played myself to plat and since then I didn't play a single ranked game too, wheres the problem?
I will wait till S3 changes are launched, get used to them and then pick up ranked again

ILoseByWinning

12-04-2012

Bumping again.

How about a response Reds? It's about time.

For those who didn't read the entire thread, here's a summary.

The player Hafu, IGN Hafu, boosted 3 accounts to free season 2 rewards while the real account owners did nothing but moderate her stream.

Those accounts were:

Hurious: Free season 2 gold rewards.
Hosebeast: Free season 2 silver rewards.
EvilMaran: Free season 2 gold rewards. She boosted the account to free season 3 rewards as of now as well.

These are accounts, where the original account owners couldn't even get out of unranked, getting free season 2 rewards simply for moderating her stream.