This is why 1500-1800 is the real Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad King Ashnard

11-27-2012

Honestly, a well known and popular streamer doing this is worse than usual. It sets a bad example to the community... To give legitimate game tips to help people improve you get their attention and respect, and then go around elo boosting as if its perfectly fine. Riot please respond.

Poundman

11-27-2012

The fact that these people stream this screams "idiotic" unless they just know Riot doesn't really care.

Matahiapo

11-27-2012

Real Elo Hell is where u get stuck cause you can't carry anymore for some it's 800 for others 1500...Elo hell is your real elo

Sapheriel

11-27-2012

Riot really needs to do the right thing here.

Chiuy

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
Because I submitted a official report (proof is the first post on page 16) and no action was taken against Hafu or the accounts she boosted. Instead, I was replied with a generic response that didn't even relate to my report.

Going through the "official" way to report a toxic player does not work when the Riot employees handling the situation are corrupt and friends with the toxic player. So, I need to make it public on forums instead so everyone can see the actions of the toxic players and the corrupt Riot employees who protect them.
Making it public will not solve a thing. Again, this is a violation of the forum of conduct that you are pointing out a player. This is unfair because I'm sure there are many more ELO Jobs out there than just her. If you want to point something out, don't point at a player, point out the points in general about stopping ELO Jobs. If you have already reported the player, let Riot decide whether or not to deal with it.
I'm amazed that this forum post has not been locked or removed yet probably because a moderator haven't seen this yet. Other than that, stop making a big deal out of this and make a new topic about ELO Jobs instead of trying to get one person.

ILoseByWinning

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiuy View Post
Making it public will not solve a thing. Again, this is a violation of the forum of conduct that you are pointing out a player. This is unfair because I'm sure there are many more ELO Jobs out there than just her. If you want to point something out, don't point at a player, point out the points in general about stopping ELO Jobs. If you have already reported the player, let Riot decide whether or not to deal with it.
I'm amazed that this forum post has not been locked or removed yet probably because a moderator haven't seen this yet. Other than that, stop making a big deal out of this and make a new topic about ELO Jobs instead of trying to get one person.
So, it's unfair for pointing out a player who is violating the Terms of Agreements as well as ruining the game for the fellow players in the games she plays, when going through the officials method of submitting a report does nothing?

Why do you think people protest out on the street? Because going through the official method is impossible when the system is corrupt.

And I was already punished for pointing out the player. My original forum account, that started this thread, was perma-banned. Continuing a thread is not a violation of that rule.

And Riot refuses to deal with this issue for the blatant reason that Hafu is friends with many Riot employees. It's been over a month and a half since I started this thread and submitted the official reports. The accounts she boosted since season 2 still have their rewards from season 2. This thread has over 20 pages and over tens of thousands of page views. You think they "coincidentally miss" this thread every time it is bumped, which I do everyday? They are adamantly trying to avoid this issue because it is a lose/lose situation for those friends of Hafu. If they punish Hafu, they risk their friendship. If they keep continuing to avoid this issue, they show the community how corrupt they are when they choose to ignore all the blatant evidence against Hafu, while punishing others who are not their friends.

And it is not just one person, it is Hafu and the three accounts she boosted. Who knows how many other accounts she boosted before I noticed her actions.

It's ok, you can keep trying to defend her, but you should know that she already has a boyfriend, so, sorry Mr. Whiteknight.

Supermegalol

11-28-2012

I just love her white knights, i bet theyre all ugly virgins waiting for Hafu to give them a bj which will never happen, but they refuse to realise it.

Other then that, how about a response from Yegg, or any other Red? I wanna hear ur oppinion on this matter now, its about time.

ILoseByWinning

11-28-2012

Wow, Hafu even made a highlight reel of her boosting the account EvilMaran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPbVPP6Gq7k

All the highlights were taken from one day, 11/26/2012, and the picture I've included was the match history taken from the same day. For those doubting this evidence, just compare the video to the picture and you can see the K/D/A and items (in the same slots) for Amumu in the highlight reel matches with the one shown in the match history.

How much more evidence does Yegg or Reds need?

coffee addict

11-28-2012

i like hafu

don't be a hater

coffee addict

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
Wow, Hafu even made a highlight reel of her boosting the account EvilMaran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPbVPP6Gq7k

All the highlights were taken from one day, 11/26/2012, and the picture I've included was the match history taken from the same day. For those doubting this evidence, just compare the video to the picture and you can see the K/D/A and items (in the same slots) for Amumu in the highlight reel matches with the one shown in the match history.

How much more evidence does Yegg or Reds need?
She has a lot of smurfs... along with every other high elo player