This is why 1500-1800 is the real Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

And then I get hit with them around 1400 on their fall.

I've only had 2 or 3 games above 1400 where we didn't have a leaver on my team. And in one of those, we had a Shyv + Bot feed their mid 20 kills in 15 minutes.

Chiuy

11-27-2012

Is this why I can't get back to my respected season 2 ELO?
-.-"

P.S.
Why are you point a person out. This shouldn't be allowed on the forums.

ILoseByWinning

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiuy View Post
P.S. Why are you point a person out. This shouldn't be allowed on the forums.
Because I submitted a official report (proof is the first post on page 16) and no action was taken against Hafu or the accounts she boosted. Instead, I was replied with a generic response that didn't even relate to my report.

Going through the "official" way to report a toxic player does not work when the Riot employees handling the situation are corrupt and friends with the toxic player. So, I need to make it public on forums instead so everyone can see the actions of the toxic players and the corrupt Riot employees who protect them.

Melon Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

lol, the booster requires ahri to carry out of the 1100s. I'm pretty sure ap talon can do the job there.

scrappycocopuff

11-27-2012

I seriously doubt elo jobs are responsible for the majority of players in that range

It's probably 1-2 players per game, if that

Fioracoming

11-27-2012

cant agree more, i was 1800 1 weeks ago now im 1570 because trash elo boosters, i ever seen a plat whos buying chalice of harmony on kata because of mrest ..

ILoseByWinning

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappycocopuff View Post
I seriously doubt elo jobs are responsible for the majority of players in that range

It's probably 1-2 players per game, if that
So what's 1-2 players per game, for every game in the gold range (1500-1850) add up to?
Still a pretty sizable population of players who do not belong in that Elo.

Azure Tears

11-27-2012

Need reds

red baits:
Leona
Cakes
Pie
Hugs

TheFinalAeon

11-27-2012

Riot, permaban this Elo **** and her "Buddies" (as well as others that have been proven to be like them) like your EULA says you will, or give everyone free Gold ELO.

Honestly.

kavinh the third

11-27-2012

1300+ is where the real hell is everyone in here is a freaking coward especially the bruisers/junglers cause they're scared of being yelled at so they're forcing the adc to engage