This is why 1500-1800 is the real Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

We Got Charms

11-09-2012

Riot dont care about boosted accounts, half of tsm, clg, voyboy, saint, sydtoko, sam, elementz, vman7, oddone, dyrus, spamhappy, all have boosted before and its public knowledge. Sure they get tempbans if theres a massive thread but it wont change anything

ILoseByWinning

11-09-2012

The boosted accounts and the booster should have their elo reset and season 2 rewards removed at the very least.

Temp bans won't do anything.

Gyoza13

11-09-2012

Yes, so much yes for this post ._.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

bump for justice

HeyIJustMetYou

11-10-2012

bump

ILoseByWinning

11-11-2012

Bumping again for red response.

Legumee

11-11-2012

Bump. I really want this ban on her

iambacardi

11-11-2012

Straight up ban this person, riot. This game is free, they have given you nothing, ban their account.

And it was K

11-11-2012

Oh, look, nothing has been done. Riot is full of ****. Feels like I wasted my effort getting to gold for rewards when I could have just asked some wh*re to do it for me.

Nyeh. Riot's just been a huge disappointment lately...

KiIIua Zoldyck

11-11-2012

This is total Bull****. If I was RobertxLee, Yangfushang, or any of the popular streamers who were elo jobbing and got banned for a full month and lost all season 2 rewards, I would be OUTRAGED. How is it that this streamer who happens too be friends with multiple Riot employees, SO OBVIOUSLY and BLATANTLY broke the summoners code by elo jobbing multiple accounts, and gets ZERO punishment? I don't know if this is true or not, but I also heard the OP of this thread was banned. Shame on you RIOT. SO much shame. Fix this or lose a customer.