This is why 1500-1800 is the real Elo hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILoseByWinning

11-05-2012

Back with another update. Two weeks ago, I sent in a formal report using the report player feature on the website. I received a reply to my report 10 days ago.

10 days later and at the end of season 2, all the accounts that Hafu boosted to gold/silver are still unpunished and will receive the season 2 rewards they did not rightfully earn.

The first picture is the report I sent and the reply I received. Talk about the most generic reply ever. Not only does the reply talk about things that I didn't even mention (LeaverBuster, verbal abuse,etc), but it gives me the impression that nothing will be done about this.

All my faith in Riot doing the right thing is now gone.

Picture 2: Picture of EvilMaran's elo activity for the past few days after getting gold. The real account owner is still playing and only playing Normals on the account.

Even though Hafu claims to not be "boosting" but "trying out new champs", why does she suddenly stop playing on EvilMaran's account after reaching gold, especially when she played everyday on that account for two weeks on stream from unranked to gold? Coincidence? Nope.

swilson

11-05-2012

At 1k elo, getting a lot of 600-800 elo players that got elo jobbed to 1400-1500 coming back down and being terrible.

Supermegalol

11-05-2012

I just wanna say congrats to the accs that got boosted to their nondeserved elo, i wish u all the luck in S3 when u will be back at 1200 elo <3.

ILoseByWinning

11-06-2012

Bumping for justice.

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

1500 - 1900 elo has the worst quality of games over any other elo, every game there will be at least 2-3 ridiculously fed people running around because they belong at 2k and the rest of the players in the game belong at 1500.

ILoseByWinning

11-09-2012

Update bump. Hafu has now changed her main account "rumay" to "Hafu", if Reds ever decide to punish her main account.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

hey i thought you got banned by riot for exposing hafu getting special treatment by riot?

ILoseByWinning

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGoodGuyGreg View Post
hey i thought you got banned by riot for exposing hafu getting special treatment by riot?
Yes, my other forum account is perma-banned.

But continuing a thread does not count as calling out a player so I will continue this until justice is served.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoseByWinning View Post
Yes, my other forum account is perma-banned.

But continuing a thread does not count as calling out a player so I will continue this until justice is served.
You might find this interesting then.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2775751

Thread closed. LOL. gg. elo booster friend of vesh.

Root and Shaw

11-09-2012

Agreed, she should get banned since she does this in front of 1000s of viewers but I doubt anything is going to happen to her. Pro players have streamed on other people's account all the time and nothing has happened to them. Why would it start now with hafu? I don't think riot wants to see a reddit thread filled with a ton of hafu fans threatening to go on strike lol.