Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Idea's? Reply and I'll draw it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archeon

02-20-2013

Battle bunny draven

TenderZX

02-20-2013

hi, i have an idea of a skin for draven. So he is a clown (like shaco), instead of throwing axes or blades (whatever it is) he throws rainbow weight hoops and he dresses up as shaco/joker. So pretty much his change is his rings(glows in rainbow color) that he throw and catches instead of blade/axes

Preyy

02-20-2013

I would love to see a more technological Caitlin skin, maybe something like Ghost-Buster Caitlin.

UBR AwesomeBoss

02-23-2013

Unleashed jax maybe ? black n' white clothes, with his helmet down and a necklace with a triangle and the 6 glowing points, black hair covering his face, would be legendary ?

Reysem

02-26-2013

1. Milkman Singed- So this is a fairly straight forward idea. Not the most intense looking skin, but I still think it is a decent idea. Just toss a bottle on his back and dress him up so he looks like a milk man.

2. Money Bags Ziggs- So this is again a straight forward idea. Make his mine field a vault or something along those lines, and have his bombs be bags of money.

3. Yister Bunny (For Easter)- Now this is a long shot, idea came from a joke I made off his name awhile back. But anyways, Battle Bunny Riven....this can totally work. So put Yi in a bunny suit with a massive carrot and have his ult... make him bound away like a rabbit.

These are just a few of my ideas. May have more in the future, just thought I should put my ideas out there.

Shickodabaka

02-26-2013

Naked Ahri pls

DevilAirGG

02-27-2013

Could you like try draw Techno Lee sin? Like a visor on his eyes. You know like those guys out of mortal combat with the long hair out of there head? Make his hair like that . If you can do it right side up cause I'd love this for a skype picture. Could you also put DevilAirGG below it? This would be ****ING sick!!!

Bremnor

02-27-2013

science teacher heimer. throwing vials or mini rulers :P... white lab coat..big head of hair like einstien

Munkey20

02-27-2013

Pillow Fight Vi

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3085355

RavageBloodAngel

02-28-2013

I love diana and id love to see a bloodmoon diana
black and red etc