Skin Idea's? Reply and I'll draw it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiderSexChamber

11-06-2012

I liked your earlier Caitlyn one so try...Sea Hunter Vayne.. the slayer of terrible watery creatures like Loch Ness Chogath and stuff. Maybe her weapon could be a wrist mounted harpoon dart repeater. Oh and instead of glasses she has a scuba mask and oxygen tank of some sort and thingies.

OwyiSensei

11-07-2012

To: Sky that would be Kennen lol
To: SpiderSex yes I think that might work I want to do a Vayne skin but not like the ones I have already done you know? I will put it on my list though dear

Thank you so much for the support! i will do my best
to:Everyone I got new markers.... yay commission would be LOVED :> Hopefully I will get p.s soon. don't think I can compete without it lol

zraven7

11-08-2012

Spare-Change Sejuani! Her clothes are changed to Various coins, and her mace is a money bag. Best of all, her boar is a piggy-bank!!!

Don Bobo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

could you do an emo-teemo (or te-emo) and a basketball darius dunking on some one?

Pool Party Kat

11-08-2012

Id like to see ashe in a ms clause suit

YoriksHemlok

11-08-2012

How about a version of Riven, that's close to what Cloud from ff7 looks like? there's some versions of it out there already ( clear resemblence) but im yet to see a skin and might be cuz of copy right issues.

Also, i created a version of shaco somewhat similar to the joker that id like to see as a skina s well. here's the link to it, i created a new thread for it. : )

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2778794

Ty 4 ur awesomnes : )

OwyiSensei

11-09-2012

hmmm all good idea's. I think I can make something similar to cloud it just has to be 30% different. Which isn't too hard. Same with Joker Shaco lol but it is fan art so they generally don't get mad lol

Thank you for all the support! <3

Frost Archer

11-09-2012

I don't know, you're a good artist, but your example has a MANGA feel. Not something that riot uses though...

OwyiSensei

Nezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2012

I have an idea, it's a Rengar skin of him wearing some of Kha'zix as armor and you could even do the opposite and have kha'zix wearing Rengars pelt. idk just throwing an idea out there.