Skin Idea's? Reply and I'll draw it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Deity95

10-30-2012

Slenderman fiddlesticks

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Concept -
Poppy - The Iron Ambassabor

-I am sure that you know most of Poppy's skins are very edgy and something always worth seeing in game. I am very happy with Poppy and her skins. I would not change anything. I am asking for a Peaceful Poppy, a skin that represents that she has moved on from her fathers death and can finally find some peace in the world. White Poppy - Her tears have been sunken down, her anger is starting to subside... yet her determination is still strong.

Here is a photo to help with the concept art. No wings but the outfit almost makes sense. She will still wear armor but she will be of brighter colors almost similar to her Battle Regalia skin but not so hard looking. Something of someone that has moved on from the past YET her determination is still strong. Her hammer of course will be bulky like her Battle Regalia but not of the same design. If you need more detail please let me know. Right now this is all that I can come up with. I thought it would be interesting to see what you come up with.

HyperLust

Inmemoryofkitteh

10-30-2012

My first forum post, just thought this was such a wonderful thing for someone to do free of charge!
Before anything I'd just like to /grovel at your amazing art, Riot needs to hire you for art! xD

I know a lot of people have been asking for Teemo skins, but if you could do a Kitten Teemo skin with big blue eyes that would be adorable
It might not be the most creative idea but I'd LOVE to see it done.

OwyiSensei

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLust View Post
Concept -
Poppy - The Iron Ambassabor

-I am sure that you know most of Poppy's skins are very edgy and something always worth seeing in game. I am very happy with Poppy and her skins. I would not change anything. I am asking for a Peaceful Poppy, a skin that represents that she has moved on from her fathers death and can finally find some peace in the world. White Poppy - Her tears have been sunken down, her anger is starting to subside... yet her determination is still strong.
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff9/...lyneVarger.jpg
Here is a photo to help with the concept art. No wings but the outfit almost makes sense. She will still wear armor but she will be of brighter colors almost similar to her Battle Regalia skin but not so hard looking. Something of someone that has moved on from the past YET her determination is still strong. Her hammer of course will be bulky like her Battle Regalia but not of the same design. If you need more detail please let me know. Right now this is all that I can come up with. I thought it would be interesting to see what you come up with.

HyperLust
I can't seem to view it due to my crappy note pad but it sounds very fun to do n.n

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I edited my post. This should be able to work.

OwyiSensei

10-31-2012

I'm happy to say I just finished two. And they look amazing I'm just wating for it to be daylight to take a photo. So anyone got anymore idea's? I'm on a roll lol

DNG Noximo

10-31-2012

Did you try my Draven idea?

OwyiSensei

10-31-2012

Beach Party Fiora
Concept by: Morphtronics
Art by: OwyiSensei

Thank you for all the support and I hope you like it. PolkaDots I thought fir her well lol sorry I didn't give her brown hair I like the red more personally lol Enjoy

OwyiSensei

10-31-2012

Well HyperLust I got to explain this out. Loved your idea I just tweaked it a bit. So instead of its her own heroic feeling to keep battling is instead the will of her spirits vengeance, that possesses her hammer.
The thing why I wanted this was I thought of her R: Diplomatic Immunity to be her with a sheild but she has her face hidden in her hands while her hammer is above her head with a vibrant glow.. Her charge would be her hammer shoving the person not her and she always has her arms close to her chest, showing her only withstraint. well I hope you still like it even though it's not to exactness

Concept by:HyperLust
Art By: OwyiSensei

OwyiSensei

10-31-2012

happy halloween!!!!!!! O;