Skin Idea's? Reply and I'll draw it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OwyiSensei

10-24-2012

i have two in process as we speak. sorry been having problems with the internets >.<

Constant Euphori

10-24-2012

please GINGERBREAD MAN TEEMO! do what ever with hit

turrdfergason

10-25-2012

hey whats your deviant art id?

OwyiSensei

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by turrdfergason View Post
hey whats your deviant art id?
TheDarkestBliss

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

bump!

Skreame

10-27-2012

I was thinking a sludge monster Nocturne would be a cool legendary skin. It would leave a small slimy trail sort of like the void nocturne or kassadin does where it fades after a few steps. If you like the idea, have at it, since I have 0 talent drawing.

idadar

10-27-2012

Fred Olaf, Daphne Miss Fortune, Velma Vayne, Shaggy Wukong and Scooby Nasus.... Attached is my quick mockup ...

ChaosDragonUrak

10-28-2012

Owyisensei,

I know you're busy with requests and it takes time, but if you are willing, I would like to see you draw two suggestions I have, if you are willing:

Grim Reaper Fiddlesticks
Dragon Knight Garen (something similar to Jarvan IV's Dragon Slayer skin, but do what you feel like, add your own unique twist to it.)

Hopefully you will at least see and look at my request.

Thank you

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Hmm, maybe you can give out a special email address for this particular type of thing. Something special just for League of Legends art so this way it could help you keep track of everyone's skins they are interested in you doing for them. This way the emails are saved and it is very simple to attach a photo along with the email. Also, you can upload them to your Deviant Art profile to see all of your previous work. It is an idea because I know the forums can become a little over whelming at times.

OwyiSensei

10-29-2012

well thank you for the concern dear I might do that if I get to too many pages but as of right now I know which one's I'm doing lol thank you for the support