So nautilus or darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EatTheTimbit

09-25-2012

Ok guys, not sure wich one i should get but either one of these 2. I'm trying out nautilus right now and i'm pretty good with him. I usually just pull them to me and me and my lane partner start attacking and get a kill like that. The big problem is late game with nautilus. When the whole team comes there is not that much i can do. I pretty much pull them but then everyone goes for me.

When using darius while he was free i did amazing. I would pull them toward me, decimate, then crippling strike and a few basic attacks. Since i had frozen mallet they would slow, then i would just ult them.

The thing is Darius is so over used. Pretty much every game i go in i see another darius thats playing. So not sure what to get guys, its up to you.

Also I don't want a champion that will get me a tons of kills, just a little and not to much deaths. I want a champion that would be good in 1v1, team fights, farming,cc. I also don't really care about jungling. So just leave that out.

Capitol12

09-25-2012

Flip a coin

Baltheir

09-25-2012

They're two totally different champ types, i suggest you go with which ever type suits you.

Prof Zuhayr

09-25-2012

i prefer naut because he is CC king. also he can be played in all roles (im not joking)

Anna Sachae

09-25-2012

ADC Nautilis? Huh...

Friesguy

09-25-2012

I'd say he's best at jungling. Leona does everything he does as a support but better. He doesn't do enough damage soloing top lane, and he's not the best at being AP Carry. If you like jungling, I'd suggest Nautilus. If you want to pubstomp noobs, go Darius.

mnun

09-25-2012

Nautilus by far.
I can tell you, since Nautilus is my main ever since level 10 or so, A good Naut brings a whole lot more to the team than a Darius does. Darius only gets fed and ks's. A good Naut will win the game, he's 100% about the utility he brings, he has god like initiations, his ganks either guarantee a flash or a kill. On the down side he is very counter jungleable pre 4, but since he's underplayed, alot of people don't know how low you get at red/golems, and they dont go anywhere near your jungle.

So... A good Naut can build tanky, initiate like a boss, and easily peel for the carry, and when i mean easily, I mean really damn easily! Just auto attack them once and they're stunned, if they get further than that, a good anchor or E to slow them will give your carry a kill or lead them to safety. When playing Naut... You are the big daddy, and the carry is your little sister, guard them with your life and the game is surely yours my good man.

to sum it up, Nautilus all the way

EatTheTimbit

09-27-2012

what about kha'zix

BEST NOT SUPP NA

09-27-2012

i am simply addressing what you said at the very bottom : i'd suggest Teemo/Rengar, as they do amazing in 1v1s, great in team fights (as long as they aren't targeted first),Rengar and Teemo are up there for farmers, and a great part about rengar, is you want to use your abilities on minions (for full ferocity). I'm not to familiar with the term "cc" but someone told me it means crowd control? If it's what i think it is, your ult for Rengar is complete stealth and he can bolas which is slow. Teemo has an ability that will get him out, especially if his chaser runs into a mushroom. Hope this helped