(Semi-closed RP) Project Revenant

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maragonn

09-25-2012

Pandora Facility, Outter

The Noxian surveys Teo, and snorts. He eyes the instrument in the yordle's hand and acknowledges as aggrivating. Not in the way the Yordle would fear though. It is simply that that the lesser beast was in fact a yordle, and a bard - and therefore twice as useless to him.

"Why they send for vermin, I'll never know. Yes, I know you were called upon." The Noxian says rudely, and with a very evident tone of disgust. He holds out his hand, and in it a small metallic device. He says something in magic, and the device glows a blue light, illuminating script intot he air in front of him. A second beam of light traces the visage of Teo. "Hmm... Oh..?" The guard nods his head as he reads the magical script. "An Ionian, and a Yordle! And a bard! Son of a..." He stops and glares at Teo. "Enter... now, before I change my mind. Head down the hall until the first chamber on your left. There is a Summoner waiting in there, see if he is your contact. GO!"

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Pandora Facility

Teo shivers and lets out a quick "Y-yes s-sir!" before he enters the stronghold. He does as the Noxian had told him, scurrying down the hall and entering the first room he saw, doing his best not to run into anyone along the way. When he enters the room he removes the hood of his robe, revealing his face and Ionian mask as well as the small vine adornment on his head.

"H...hello...? I'm here t-to see the summoner? He's supposed to b-be my... contact? My name is Teo."

Wizerdlol

09-25-2012

Pandora Facility, Waiting Room

Wiz raised his eye brow as he heard the voice.

Umm, I am a summoner, but not...

Then Wiz's jaw dropped when he saw Teo, it was the exact person he doesn't wish to confront in a place like this...

T... Teo...

Delt Dragon

09-25-2012

((I have a question, i should put something like
Shadow Compound ?
For now only i read "Pandora Facility", and where is Karthus?
I will delete this after the answer))

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Teo takes a step back, shocked to see his friend there. Overcome with emotion and loneliness he tackles Wiz in a hug, his voice quite shaky.

Wiz! Oh Wiz, finally a friendly f-face... I was... w-worried I'd be all alone here...

Ericnox

09-25-2012

Shadow Compound

Ericnox grinned as he walked, his arms under his cape, that ruby eye glinting softly in the dim light of the island. He liked it better on the boat, if only because it was familiar. Oh well, to each their own really. He walked with the dolls slowly, swords by his sides. Each step echoed in the hallways, wondering where this mage would be that had to meet before trying to find out what they really wanted him to do.

They had test tubes, was he to do live scouting, bodyguarding, lighting people on fire and watching them be eaten by the undead? This caused him to chuckle softly, a smirk forming on his lips as he continued to walk.

Wizerdlol

09-25-2012

Wiz was shocked from Teo's sudden hug, though he still wraps his arms around his friend, his claws facing outward

Umm... It's good to see you too...

Wiz sighs. With Teo here, theres going to be alot of interruptions during his mission... But then again, he feels... happier, to know theres a friend around...

AskKarthus

09-25-2012

Pandora Facility, waiting room

Karthus addresses the group as a whole. I doubt there is any introduction needed on my part, but I wish to know who you all are.

Wizerdlol

09-25-2012

Wiz looked over at Karthus, immediatly shocked. He's seen Karthus before in the league, though Wiz never spoke to him. The aura he presented was so dead... yet so alive...

I... I'm Summoner Yordle Wiz, its an honour to meet you, Karthus, The Death Singer...

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Teo holds the hug, too afraid that if he lets go he'll be torn away and sent to assist elsewhere.

S-so... why are you here, Wiz? Are... are you my contact?

He's again startled by Karthus' sudden entrance, though he does turn his head around to greet him.

O-oh... um... hi. My name is Teo. It's uh... nice to see you here.

12345612 ... 16