(Semi-closed RP) Project Revenant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

10-10-2012

Pandora Facility - Ground Zero

Teo glances at the doctor and listens to what she has to say. When she asks if everyone was ready, he looks to the floor, mulling over the information in his mind and gulping. Shaking off the fear, a thought comes to mind that manages to boost his confidence enough to stand forward and look back up at the doctor.

"I-I'm ready. No need to wait, right...?"

Dojel

10-10-2012

Pandora Facility- Ground Zero
Dojel simply shrugs and raises his shoulders
"Got what I need doc, I can ask for a workbench and a smelter later..."

Wizerdlol

10-10-2012

Wiz sighed, he wasn't in the best shape, but he ignored the tiredness

Lets go, we've waited long enough...

Over The Horizon

10-15-2012

Shadow Compound
"Well, not getting paid by the hour." Charlie smiled thinly as he traced the lining around the hilt of the sword and turned towards the exit. He was in the mood for hitting something, and decided to get going. But these undead had better be all they're cracked up to be, otherwise he'd have some difficulty bringing anything back with him, that would make things difficult.
"Hunting time, Hinode, let's make it fun." He straightened up and started walking.

"I'll try to bring back a few presents" Charlie called back to Akre while he moved towards the tunnels. "No promises though, I'm not very good at holding back." He was not graceful, dignified or otherwise imposing in any right, and he walked with a slight, occasional wobble, doubtless caused by long-term drinking problems. But he was confident, and his eyes sparked at the thought of a challenge, building an edgy anticipation that seemed to drown out the rest off the world around him.

He left the room with a cheery wave and headed off towards the Northern ramparts.

Wizerdlol

10-15-2012

((i wonder if mara is gonna post?))

Over The Horizon

10-17-2012

((bump?))