Såm - (Rank 1) 3v3 Gucci Gamin - Twisted Treeline AmA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

I suggest watching the stream to have some idea of the new TT.

Sam

10-20-2012

Streaming now!

Sam

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para View Post
I suggest watching the stream to have some idea of the new TT.

^

GREchronicEN

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombat666 View Post
How do I convince people not to troll me if im jungling? this is normals, ranked is with people i know so its alright
Agreed, in normal games if you try to jungle someone on your team invariably rages. It's wack.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREchronicEN View Post
Agreed, in normal games if you try to jungle someone on your team invariably rages. It's wack.
its silly cause jungler is needed for the new map...

fiddlesticksssss

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREchronicEN View Post
this is actually a terrible problem. Its usual for players to inevitably rage in PBE, because its honestly the worst player base since it went public. Even thought riot does almost instantly perma ban, they make 20 or so accounts. Earlier when a gank failed in us getting no kills, but we burned there flash i was told to "kill myself and my family or they will hunt me down and do it themselves". Usually its not that harsh, however this was literally LAST game.

Sam

10-22-2012

Streaming now!

Batman Bot

10-22-2012

Sam,
So far are there any champs that stand out as super strong on the new TT? Maybe some champs that didn't excel on the previous TT. Any of the currently top tier champs that will no longer excel on the new map?

Sam

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Bot View Post
Sam,
So far are there any champs that stand out as super strong on the new TT? Maybe some champs that didn't excel on the previous TT. Any of the currently top tier champs that will no longer excel on the new map?
Jayce is really strong right now. Even with the nerfs. I think he'll be tier god... maybe...

Shyvana is literally broken. xD

Streaming now!

Wuuthrad

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Jayce is really strong right now. Even with the nerfs. I think he'll be tier god... maybe...

Shyvana is literally broken. xD

Streaming now!
Which do you thinks is better, the old TT or the new one? I personally like the new one, but a lot of people hate it.