Såm - (Rank 1) 3v3 Gucci Gamin - Twisted Treeline AmA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raijingeki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

My team has been running Riven (Exhaust Flash), Cho'Gath (Smite Flash) and Ezreal (Ignite Flash). Sometimes we substitute Ezreal with Lee Sin, giving Lee exhaust and Riven ignite. Cho does not jungle; he lanes with someone bottom.

Our team either dominates early and wins immediately, or we play the grind game (literally till like 40-50 mins) and win there. However, during the grind game, it really turned out to who made the better plays. The better team has won. But do you have any suggestions?

I really feel like exhaust can be super crucial in many fights. The only thing I can think of, is make use of the top jungle more.

Sam

10-16-2012

Streaming now.

BigNFloppy

10-16-2012

dhdeherh

Sam

10-17-2012

streaming now.

HayabusaZero

10-17-2012

Guess i'm late, because i don't see any online stream.

safelocked

Assistant Producer

10-18-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Awesome. Would be amazing to see more 3v3 streamers emerge, share tips, and get competitive...:-)

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I plan on making a 3v3 team.

any advice?

infinite azure

10-18-2012

On a scale of gone to completely gone, how gone do you feel twisted treeline is? I hear there's this new map called twisted treeline out, I tried it and it looked phenomenal, but the game-play was terrible, I would recommend playing all the treeline you can, before treeline comes out. since I hear treeline is replacing treeline for some reason.

Batman Bot

10-18-2012

Sam are you apart of the beta for TT? If so what are your thoughts?

Wildfaux

Master Recruiter

10-18-2012

I'm an avid 3's player & and I'm currently platnium with my team in 3's. I also literally play nothing but 3's atm; the map is great!

#1 problem I have is... getting to diamond., Any tips/team comps that could be able to help me get to my target ? (You may know jezzy)