Såm - (Rank 1) 3v3 Gucci Gamin - Twisted Treeline AmA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfie007 View Post
@Sam -
When the movement speed is increased by 25 and boots are reduced by that amount...What typical starting items will you start with in ad bruiser lane / jungle?

(IMO...Might not need to start with boots as they'll only have 25 MS advantage on you instead of 50)

I can see starting with chain mail + pots if against someone like talon. What's your input?

I really can't say much about this. Cause first of all I am bad with numbers T.T even if you told me that I kind of have no clue how fast or how slow that would really effect you.

Sam

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
I am curious as to why? I have been trying AP lulu quite a bit in solo q. I find her Q to be cheap enough to spam without having too much of a mana problem. But I am also using mana regen runes and go 21/0/9. I find that armor runes don't end up being all that useful because if lulu gets in melee range you are going to die unless you can CC them for enough time to get out. Am I just not harassing enough with her e?

I always rushed Blackfire Torch for the early Kage's and then the ap, cdr, mpen, passive, and health. When I first started playing Lulu I thought her auto attacks would trigger the passive on BFT but I don't think it does. Also I'm not sure if her ult's aura triggers it or not.

I have been thinking about trying out Hextech Sweeper first. Mainly for the movement speed increase and getting some AS with on hit effects. A final build I have considered is
Hextech Sweeper + Shurelya's Reverie + Lich Bane + Malady or Nashor's Tooth or Wits End + Rylai's

It's rough as Lulu is solo q though. If nobody on your team is tanky lulu will get destroyed. But if you do have tanks they have to trust you. I think you have said this about Karma a couple times on your stream.

Actually change of my mind! BFT is actually really strong right now, cause once you get BFT you can get another haunting guise and they stack Pentration. I mean vsepr (bro) if he is against a 2v1 lane is when he rushes athene for the cd and extra ap damage/reg

Sam

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalFuryies View Post
Hey sam, i recently played a normal 3's, and the loading border was my ranked 5's soloq boarder. Do you agree with me that it is entirely incorrect to show this boarder instead of the ranked 3's boarder? If you agree i would highly appreciate it if you could bring this to the TT community and hopefully riot can fix it.

edit: Border not boarder
Good point! mhm. I don't know what I can do but tell them :P

uisiC

11-22-2012

Hi Sam (;

Yesterday we play against Trynd, Yorick and Kayle. We cant beat them cuz all of them are immortal for few sec. You have any ideas 2beat this line up?

Sam

05-20-2013

My stream would bring maximum learning experience, while enjoying awesome music! Come check it out! LOL!

Sam

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by uisiC View Post
Hi Sam (;

Yesterday we play against Trynd, Yorick and Kayle. We cant beat them cuz all of them are immortal for few sec. You have any ideas 2beat this line up?

Win early game. Yorick doesn't have a strong early or even late. You guys can easily beat them in any stage of the game. Trynd/Kayle is the main threat so rush randuin. Slows their attack speed and it's a free win.

PastorJ

05-20-2013

Thanks Sam! This is what makes 3s great

Sam

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorJ View Post
Thanks Sam! This is what makes 3s great

What makes 3s great?!

ZOA THE GOD

05-20-2013

Sam love what your doing man. Your one of those guys i look at all your post. Thanks guy!!

SylianEUW

05-20-2013

What do you think about starting Vampiric Scepter as a jungler and starting wraits, smiting the wolf and then invading or ganking if possible?