Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Error on update every time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZenZero

10-10-2012

Quote:
Axxlon:
I'm also freezing at 0.0.0.143\Archive_1088992.raf. However, i'm not always at 99%. Sometimes its lower. o_O

Oh, and I can't really redownload the PBE client because the download page keeps redirecting me to the thread.

THE DOWNLOAD PAGE. NOT THE SIGNUP PAGE, THE DOWNLOAD PAGE.

REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/PBE/LOLPBE.zip

in the signup page is the download link

Dominoko

10-10-2012

Mine fails an update the first attempt every time it patches. This time it is failing on file: 0.0.0.143\Archive_177621040.raf

I am using microsoft security essentials

Klashified

10-10-2012

I am also currently stuck at 91% completed overall update at 1123KBps(.59MB Remaining)

Step2/2: 87% Completed: 0.0.0.143\Archive_230812912.raf

I don't have an antivirus. I did run the program as administrator. Stuck there.

Slayer Satchiel

10-11-2012

Quote:
Sertse:
exactly same problem... im using Nod32 Antivirus

I don't have a running anti virus(just run scans when i choose) but I have the same problem where it will update until either 30% or 90% and then I get that unspecified error. Only problem is that, though re-running it will fix the problem, I now have to wait at the least an hour and a half to play since it checks my computer for file differences before it proceeds with the update. This is happening every single time I update now and it is just painful.

Axxlon

10-12-2012

Redownloading and Reinstalling (thank you by the way, ZenZero) doesn't help. The problem IS infact with the recent patch it's trying to apply. It usually gets stuck at the Archive_230812912.raf file before I get the error. Repairing installation does not solve the problem. I've tried to do so at least 5 times.

I just scan with Malwarebytes when I choose to. Not exactly a conventional antivirus.