Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Umbra Gaming is now recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Wicked Kirito

10-25-2012

i am looking forward to join the darkness.

IGN : CASEYMONTAYNE
SERVER : N.A
LVL 30:
SPECIALTY IS ADC OR APC RANGED.
FAV CHAMPS INCLUDE : BRAND , KARTHUS , JAXS , XIN. ETC.. ALL THE BRUTES I SAY. I HAVE SKINS FOR BRAND JAXS GAREN KARTHUS. I AM also looking for anyone with the pentakill skins.. i have pentakill karthus.. i want to make the band.. woo hoo. .. lmao..

if u may allow me to join i will be thrilled. i am usually on at about 5:30pm est. time - 7:30 pm. i have work in the mornings so that is when i have time.. i wouldnt say im experienced but i do know how to play.. i have 200+ wins under me belt.. and can be a good allie or a worst enemy.. i am looking forward to the DARKNESS.. thank you

Wicked Kirito

10-25-2012

i am also 23 yrs. old. as of yesterday.. the 24th of october. iam a SCORPIO

Wicked Kirito

10-25-2012

bump bump bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

Quote:
CASEYMONTAYNE:
i am looking forward to join the darkness.

IGN : CASEYMONTAYNE
SERVER : N.A
LVL 30:
SPECIALTY IS ADC OR APC RANGED.
FAV CHAMPS INCLUDE : BRAND , KARTHUS , JAXS , XIN. ETC.. ALL THE BRUTES I SAY. I HAVE SKINS FOR BRAND JAXS GAREN KARTHUS. I AM also looking for anyone with the pentakill skins.. i have pentakill karthus.. i want to make the band.. woo hoo. .. lmao..

if u may allow me to join i will be thrilled. i am usually on at about 5:30pm est. time - 7:30 pm. i have work in the mornings so that is when i have time.. i wouldnt say im experienced but i do know how to play.. i have 200+ wins under me belt.. and can be a good allie or a worst enemy.. i am looking forward to the DARKNESS.. thank you

Apply on the website!

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump