Umbra Gaming is now recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Wicked Kirito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

i am looking forward to join the darkness.

IGN : CASEYMONTAYNE
SERVER : N.A
LVL 30:
SPECIALTY IS ADC OR APC RANGED.
FAV CHAMPS INCLUDE : BRAND , KARTHUS , JAXS , XIN. ETC.. ALL THE BRUTES I SAY. I HAVE SKINS FOR BRAND JAXS GAREN KARTHUS. I AM also looking for anyone with the pentakill skins.. i have pentakill karthus.. i want to make the band.. woo hoo. .. lmao..

if u may allow me to join i will be thrilled. i am usually on at about 5:30pm est. time - 7:30 pm. i have work in the mornings so that is when i have time.. i wouldnt say im experienced but i do know how to play.. i have 200+ wins under me belt.. and can be a good allie or a worst enemy.. i am looking forward to the DARKNESS.. thank you

Wicked Kirito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

i am also 23 yrs. old. as of yesterday.. the 24th of october. iam a SCORPIO

Wicked Kirito

10-25-2012

bump bump bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASEYMONTAYNE View Post
i am looking forward to join the darkness.

IGN : CASEYMONTAYNE
SERVER : N.A
LVL 30:
SPECIALTY IS ADC OR APC RANGED.
FAV CHAMPS INCLUDE : BRAND , KARTHUS , JAXS , XIN. ETC.. ALL THE BRUTES I SAY. I HAVE SKINS FOR BRAND JAXS GAREN KARTHUS. I AM also looking for anyone with the pentakill skins.. i have pentakill karthus.. i want to make the band.. woo hoo. .. lmao..

if u may allow me to join i will be thrilled. i am usually on at about 5:30pm est. time - 7:30 pm. i have work in the mornings so that is when i have time.. i wouldnt say im experienced but i do know how to play.. i have 200+ wins under me belt.. and can be a good allie or a worst enemy.. i am looking forward to the DARKNESS.. thank you
Apply on the website!

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump

Zawx

10-25-2012

bump