SmokexAP - Nunu/Morg Only - AskMeAnything :3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeret

09-25-2012

Who are your other two teammates? Do you get another AP or are you the only AP on your team? Doesn't a frozen heart kind of shut you down? I've always seen nunu as kind of weak. I'm guessing you get smite to get your early lvl 2 for ganks and punishing lanes?

FeelMyJohnson

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeret View Post
Who are your other two teammates? Do you get another AP or are you the only AP on your team? Doesn't a frozen heart kind of shut you down? I've always seen nunu as kind of weak. I'm guessing you get smite to get your early lvl 2 for ganks and punishing lanes?
I actually lane nunu w/ a team mate. Sometimes i take exhaust/smite but usually exhaust/flash.

I am the only AP damage on the team and my team mates run one ad carry like tryn or kayle and an ad bruiser top lane like renekton.

Frozen heart is a pain to deal with but not all teams include it in there builds due to the champions they are playing.

A frozen heart is also counter-able with a zekes purchase!

willxo

09-25-2012

make a team, win 5 games, disband, profit,(rinse and repeat) dont ever have to face high elo

FeelMyJohnson

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am taemin View Post
make a team, win 5 games, disband, profit,(rinse and repeat) dont ever have to face high elo
Hmmm yes I suppose you could do that but..

I have many games 1700+ to 1900 as Nunu. We kept trying to get 1900 undefeated and disbanded a lot of teams losing our last game at 1890 cuz of choke x.x

Never been over 1900 if that's what you consider high elo though : P

PewPoPew12

09-25-2012

did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iChaosGod View Post
I had the unfortune luck of ruining into you in 3v3 when my team lagged out but you were very kinda and you showed a lot of skill so i figured i would bump this to try and help a good player get some attention to his guide. Gl in your future games and guide
TT has best high Elo community.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

What do you think of Nunu, Ez or Nunu Corki on TT.

Boo

09-25-2012

smokex is a g

FeelMyJohnson

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPoPew12 View Post
did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Yes...yes it did o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
What do you think of Nunu, Ez or Nunu Corki on TT.
^

Its incredible...and very hard to deal with. Especially if your ad carry gets a couple kills early game.

BTango

09-26-2012

@ SmokexAp what runes and masteries do you usually use for nunu? do you play him as a roam/jungler? what team comp do you like to run with nunu?