Ranked system sugestion!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Phoenix 94

09-25-2012

Hello everyone i have suggestion for ranked score system cuz the current system is a real fail...
I have a friend that plays Counter Strike on playzeek and i have noticed in 1 defeat he had make 15 kills,3 deaths,4 placed bombs,2 exploded bombs,1 ace, 2 triple,and he still takes + cuz in playzeek system they for each think in earlier description they can get + and if they kill someone with a higher raking they gain a bigger plus from that kill so now comes the question why we for a ranked game that is a defeat but u market like 16 kills,4 deaths,12 assists,4 turrets destroyed,2 inhibitors,2 ace,3 triples,1 quadra,1 baron and 2 dragons we get like -11 points....if i played well and 1 noob or 2 sucked or there is an afk i must take a minus that is not fair.I understand that this is not counter strike but still the lol ranked system sucks and they should change it,this way every player will have hes true rank that reflects there skills and this way the noobs will play only with noobs and good player between them.

Now some examples of playzeek score system:
And another detail as well as lol they use color bar ranking we have the precious metal system( bronze,silver,gold,platinum and diamond)
Kills: 1 kill on higher rank is + double of a normal kill
1 kill on similar rank is + 4 or 3
1 kill on on someone much lower is like +0 or 1

Deaths: 1 death from someone with 1 rank higher then they can take with like 50% less points
1 death from similar rank they get -4
1 death from some one much lower then is between - 6 and 8

Bombs: 1 placed bomb is +3
1 exploded bomb is average of +3
1 disarmed bomb by u is +3,

And ace in here is similar to a pentakill and is like +1.5x more for those 5 kills

This are not exact points of playzeek system.

Now an example of the system that i think will be great for lol:

"points for team" means that the entire team will get plus for that action!!!!!!!!

1 Kill= +2
1 assist= +2 or 1 points
1 death= - 2 or 3 points

1 baron= +5 points for team!!
1 drake= +2 points for team!!

1 double kill= +3 points
1 triple kill= +4 points for team!!
1 quadra kill= +5 points for team!!
1 penta kill= +6 points for team!!

1 inhibitor= +1 points for team!!
1 lost inhibitor = -1 points for team!!
1 lost turret= -1 points for team!!
1 match that is 20-25 minutes=+10 points for team!!
1 match that is longer then 25 minutes= +15 points for team!!
For afk or leave= -10 or 15 points
Oh if the player is afk or leaves he doesn't get the team pluses!!!and loses all the pluses he managed to make in the current match but all minuses will apply to him,if he comes back and make at least 1 assist or kill he will be able recover his pluses and keep playing to win.

This way i think that all noobs,trollers,leavers will have there true elo and they will never destroy our good games of all good player !!!

This is just an idea that i hope riot will apply...

Hit the thumbs up if ur with me!!!!

2ndhandlion

09-25-2012

If you award ELO for kills, you turn an objective based game into TDM. You can also potentially abuse it...

Also, CS is very different from League.

AxelMax27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

This would make people fighting each other to baron instead of winning. It would make a new gamestyle of lol, kind of Dominion

Dark Phoenix 94

09-25-2012

man is said that baron or drake is the team points if a team kills baron the entire team will get this points..
and people any way will make ks its always this way but for assists u still get plus and there are many other factor that give team plus and team minus just thinck.
and Cs is not so different from league there team play is very important to like every pvp game with out team play u cant win...but there system is made this way that if 1 player F@#KS up the game only he will get the huge minus rest of the team that play in team play and did there job will get there pluses or at least 0 or -5 points this is a fair system!!!1

Nikitis

09-25-2012

check this out for a awesome system matchmaking http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2611879

MASTER USSR

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMax27 View Post
This would make people fighting each other to baron instead of winning. It would make a new gamestyle of lol, kind of Dominion
true, but also it possible to made 1 simple condition of proper award--VICTORY.
otherwise all points will be cut 50%, and no team point in general.

Tengauge12

10-30-2012

The game is based off of TEAM communication, and actions.. Fighting over KS's and kills etc.. That will turn this game into a complete 180... I am sorry, but... This changes everything League was built for.. Not really alot I can say, I could elaborate it all, but... It's simple..

Team Game
Not Selfish/1-Man/etc..

Void2258

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

You just made it so support players can never rank up. We have few kills, little to no CS, and many deaths (to let other teammates escape).