It only takes 1.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rancid Sac

09-23-2010

Once you have downvote, the rest of the sheep typically follow. Pretty pathetic that rather than looking at each post and evaluating our own opinion, most people just follow the crowd and give a post an upvote or a downvote depending on the color of the rating. Pretty sad guys.

I'm making this post because I think that the post rating system is very important and should be used properly but noobs keep absentmindedly pressing thumbs down instead of whats important which is giving their opinion. Keep in mind everyone that you should treat this like a presidential election and just because a person is -500 votes doesn't mean that what they have to say isn't valuable and if you agree with them it's okay to throw in a +1, it won't hurt and it's anonymous.

Thanks if you read

TL;DR - reserved for future responses

Norph

09-23-2010

Post rating is pretty silly. It exists so people have a chance to voice their opinion without having to write out a response but isn't used that way so it should just be disabled.

TheWorstEver

09-23-2010

Sorry, didn't read just saw the downvote and followed suit.

TWolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Following the trend.

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Why does it matter if ppl downvote

etesy

09-23-2010

Rancid Sac

09-23-2010

wtf you all missed the point

etesy, worstever, i wouldn't have expected this from players that i admired (past tense for a reason omfg)

Insozz

09-23-2010

I just blindly down-voted everyone in this thread regardless of the color of their rating. Are you happy now!?

TheWorstEver

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancid Sac View Post
wtf you all missed the point

etesy, worstever, i wouldn't have expected this from players that i admired (past tense for a reason omfg)
People admire me? TheWorstEver? Are you thinking of EncasedShadow or SlyGoat perhaps?

Admire and TheWorstEver don't belong in the same sentence.

Unless it's "I admire the guy who kicked TheWorstEver in the nut sack".