Major Freeze ---Please Help

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AshWolf

11-17-2009

This problem has happened to me alot. I load up everthing fine, then i get in a game, pick my hero and everything, then i load up. I appear in the game sometimes im moving fine and everything and i head to my lane. But most of the time i freeze right there on the spot and cant move. Eventually i might be able to move a bit then 6 sec later i freeze and the music keeps messing up, and my mouse wont move then after that i have to force shutdown my computer since ctrl alt delete dosent work plz help ive only won 2 games all the rest are leaves and loses

reapermaster

11-17-2009

Please post post your dxdiag if you could.

info how can be found here http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...o+a+Forum+Post

AshWolf

11-17-2009

k here it is

reapermaster

11-17-2009

wow, surprised it even runs at all. Please install Vista service pack 1 or 2, preferably 2.

ArvinTheMAC

11-22-2009

I'm also having a problem that sounds like yours. It never used to happen, and it only started happening after the store opened. I would be playing in game and then all of a sudden it would freeze. I would be on ventrilo and I could still hear people talking, and they could still hear me. My ctr+alt+delete doesnt work. I'm forced to just restart my computer. Then when i do restart my computer, sometimes LOL starts up with an error. I've been experiencing many problems, all of which have started happening in the last 2 days. Here is a copy of my DxDiag, please help!

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-24-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for reporting Arvin. Could I ask you post game logs from the crashes as well?

In the mean time try to free up as much system resources as possible. A useful tool called msconfig can be access by typing msconfig into Run.