Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Major Freeze ---Please Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AshWolf

11-17-2009

This problem has happened to me alot. I load up everthing fine, then i get in a game, pick my hero and everything, then i load up. I appear in the game sometimes im moving fine and everything and i head to my lane. But most of the time i freeze right there on the spot and cant move. Eventually i might be able to move a bit then 6 sec later i freeze and the music keeps messing up, and my mouse wont move then after that i have to force shutdown my computer since ctrl alt delete dosent work plz help ive only won 2 games all the rest are leaves and loses

reapermaster

11-17-2009

Please post post your dxdiag if you could.

info how can be found here http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/23/Attaching+a+Diagnostic+to+a+Forum+Post

AshWolf

11-17-2009

k here it is

reapermaster

11-17-2009

wow, surprised it even runs at all. Please install Vista service pack 1 or 2, preferably 2.

ArvinTheMAC

11-22-2009

I'm also having a problem that sounds like yours. It never used to happen, and it only started happening after the store opened. I would be playing in game and then all of a sudden it would freeze. I would be on ventrilo and I could still hear people talking, and they could still hear me. My ctr+alt+delete doesnt work. I'm forced to just restart my computer. Then when i do restart my computer, sometimes LOL starts up with an error. I've been experiencing many problems, all of which have started happening in the last 2 days. Here is a copy of my DxDiag, please help!

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

11-24-2009

Thanks for reporting Arvin. Could I ask you post game logs from the crashes as well?

In the mean time try to free up as much system resources as possible. A useful tool called msconfig can be access by typing msconfig into Run.