I can't take Shurilias new avatars seriously.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Especially the dark one...
Just isn't what the other one was. Not intimidating, evel, or sexy at all.
Also, the green one was somehow reassuring and cute. New one...naw, not really.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaan

Senior Member

09-23-2010

No crimson?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragels

Senior Member

09-23-2010

You know something is wrong when you are complaining about someone you don't even know having an avatar you don't think is cute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hozartis

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragels View Post
You know something is wrong when you are complaining about someone you don't even know having an avatar you don't think is cute.
Seriously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenehre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragels View Post
You know something is wrong when you are complaining about someone you don't even know having an avatar you don't think is cute.
+1

Thought i do have to agree to a point, that Stinger Akali looked more "Dark" than a heavy metal queen. I mean she's likely not even evil. Just a bit devious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onlyashadow

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenehre View Post
+1

Thought i do have to agree to a point, that Stinger Akali looked more "Dark" than a heavy metal queen. I mean she's likely not even evil. Just a bit devious.
I agree with this, rock isn't evil shurelia


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GewdJab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Pentakill Sona has some shiny breasts; I wonder what type of wax she uses. I prefer carnuba wax, myself.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dissonancy

Senior Member

09-23-2010

"All you young kids today listening to the music of the devil and walking all over my lawn."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewdJab View Post
Pentakill Sona has some shiny breasts; I wonder what type of wax she uses. I prefer carnuba wax, myself.
it's not wax
it's cocoa butter