so riot about ww lore

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SYMBÖLIC

Senior Member

09-23-2010

if your read his lore he was turned into a wolf by soraka.
since your guys made the pre void kassidan skin are you planning on a pre wolf ww skin.?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fantastiballs

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Seeing as he couldn't be the same champion if they did, I'd say that would be a big no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Yossarian

Senior Member

09-23-2010

No. Please don't, the whole awesome part about warwick is he's a werewolf.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaan

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Soraka is so OP, nerf her


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SYMBÖLIC

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarion View Post
No. Please don't, the whole awesome part about warwick is he's a werewolf.
ya true but if you read his lore it seams he was way more powerfull pre wolf form.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xegno

Member

09-23-2010

If they do, he better be black

LoL needs a solid black character.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capt Yossarian

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB AFFLICTION View Post
ya true but if you read his lore it seams he was way more powerfull pre wolf form.
He was able to make potions. aka he was Singed. Now he's a ****ing werewolf. Dude his ult is he leaps onto someone and mauls them. AWESOME


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

Senior Member

09-23-2010

He'd probably look summin' like Singed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaan

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegno View Post
If they do, he better be black

LoL needs a solid black character.
You forgot Nasus, Taric, and Myrmidon Pantheon. Maybe poppy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SYMBÖLIC

Senior Member

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarion View Post
He was able to make potions. aka he was Singed. Now he's a ****ing werewolf. Dude his ult is he leaps onto someone and mauls them. AWESOME
no singed was his apprentice, and i think singed only looks that way because of the insanity potion he created. i assume he looked some thing like himer based on lore lol


12