Learning League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fireside Poet

10-19-2012

Hey G&S.

Does anyone know of any essential informational guides on the mechanical aspects of League, how to play particular positions, or how to control game flow? I know solomid has some, as does Mobafire, but they seem to be outdated, hit or miss, or contradictory in some cases.

I already have a 30, and about 800 games under my belt. I am not particularly bad, but I am certainly not good. I have restarted an account in order to concentrate on only a handful of champions (that is, instead of trying to play one of those champs at 30 constantly. Its much easier to do when most people play free week!) I would love to supplement my journey with new, good information.

In addition, do you have any suggestions to what I can do to get the most out of my games and make myself better as I re-level?

Thanks all.

F

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-19-2012

I don't know if there's one comprehensive guide (there probably is, I just don't know about it), but if you're looking for anything even remotely specific, your best bet is to just ask.

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Watch streams of players that play your champ at a high level. Also, its helpful if you have replays or someone to observe you.