Gangplank i s trash and denying doesn't make him good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkHobo15

09-23-2010

I hate people who pick failplank...especially in ranked. They are like "I am beast for the 2v1 lane with denying". I always reply your useless past laning and the deny is barely noticeable. If you picked a true carry we would win more or faster/harder.

There is a reason failplank is trash tier in elementz's list

Chrazid

09-23-2010

If it's a normal let people play whatever they want.
You really can't do anything about it either.

apapersack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Stop playing with baddy plank's that stack avarice blades and play with people that build him like an offtank. His passive makes him a great counterpick for heal comps.

-1 for referencing "Elementz list". Your talking about a list that had kass in tier 4 and then went straight to tier 2 without being changed at all. What makes you think he couldn't do the same thing with pirate?

Onlyashadow

09-23-2010

There is a reason, and that is because he fits in poorly with the metagame(in use as "current popular strategy", don't shoot).

You are not playing the metagame, your opponents are not playing the metagame, so therefore it doesn't really matter who plays what so long as the character itself is not so dreadfully awful that it inhibits the ability to contribute to a fight. Gangplank CAN contribute to a fight just fine and will likely not find any issues in your everyday regular normal game.

baggies1

09-23-2010

You've been playing with some terrible gangplanks then (ex. stacking avarice blades makes me a good player)

Nimphelos

09-23-2010

Gankplank is teh ****! It is the most versatile Champ in the whole game. You can play every **** on him. Like Critplank, Tankplank, Vampplank, Captain AP, Captain Cleans , Captain Speed and Captain Hybrid! And it usually works!

ch3wbacha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimphelos View Post
Gankplank is teh ****! It is the most versatile Champ in the whole game. You can play every **** on him. Like Critplank, Tankplank, Vampplank, Captain AP, Captain Cleans , Captain Speed and Captain Hybrid! And it usually works!
I prefer MagePlank and HastePlank to be the correct terms.

Fantastiballs

09-23-2010

'Cause *****slapping people for over 1k health every couple seconds is bad, right?

DrunkHobo15

09-23-2010

Only 30s who don't play ranked and a smurf account reply and say that he is good...surprise.

Nimphelos

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacha View Post
I prefer MagePlank and HastePlank to be the correct terms.
Well I think both terms work.