When is Riot going to fix Garen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cozalt

09-23-2010

I'm sick of seeing threads about Garen and even more sick of people defending him.

It's obvious that he's OP. I love playing Garen and it's rare to have a bad game with him.

He can 1v2, 1v3, and 1v4 and usually get atleast 1-2 kills, and can possibly get away alive.

So yes, we know he's OP. Except the people who defend him, and just like them, you should start playing him too.

Phifer

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by postal twinkie View Post
garen isn't op! Please get off the bandwagon..

"oh god he is spinning!!!!!"

so....walk away.

"oh god he stacked sunfires!!!!"

so...get some magic resist.
qft

Vaan

09-23-2010

"The most effective way to kill a man is SPIN the man right next to him." -Garen
fixed quote for him

BlackSpicedRum

09-23-2010

flash. ghost. even cripple. choose your poison.

Craixis

09-23-2010

"Oh look Garen's in bot lane, I think I'll stay away from that bush there..."
Garen early game power... Gone (Wards/Clair are also good counters).
Hitting him with a ricochet is also a good way to shut down his healing as well. Postal Twinky is right though, he's not that tough of champ to deal with (this is coming from a Zilean/Taric/Veigar/Fiddles/MissFortune/Almostanyotherchampion player... Magic Damage or Support, its how I roll)... just quit running head first into bushes to get Silenced/Diced...

Oh and Vaan, you missed a word.
"The most effective way to kill a man is SPIN through the man right next to him." -Garen
I are Grammar Nazi -.-'

HakaiKhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal Twinkie View Post
Garen isn't OP! Please get off the bandwagon..

"Oh god he is spinning!!!!!"

so....walk away.

"Oh god he stacked sunfires!!!!"

so...get some magic resist.
One does not simply walk away from the might of Demacia. Any Garen with two brain cells to rub together is going to have his speed boost up from Decisive Strike when they pop Judgment.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HakaiKhan View Post
One does not simply walk away from the might of Demacia. Any Garen with two brain cells to rub together is going to have his speed boost up from Decisive Strike when they pop Judgment.
I don't have much of an issue getting away from him. Then again I am not face checking bushes when he is on the other team.