I'm starting to lose my motivation for this game, bad playerbase.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CecilRhodes

09-23-2010

Shout obscenities back at them.

kaodynamics

09-23-2010

little girl.

Cozalt

09-23-2010

You gotta learn how to ignore these people without /ignore. If it's getting to you, then play something else bro.

Tuze

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozalt View Post
You gotta learn how to ignore these people without /ignore. If it's getting to you, then play something else bro.
Is it too much asked to play LoL with good sportsmanship?

EaStW00d

09-23-2010

If it is really bothering you this much then maybe you should consider taking a break from playing it. Its not like you are being forced to play it. If you are then I envy you.

warmturtle1434

tC Paulie

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuze View Post
Is it too much asked to play LoL with good sportsmanship?
Yes. Yes it is.

Most of the d-bags you encounter are the ones that get beat up in school or get molested by their uncles. They can't be "big and bad" at home in their real lives, so they try to be the big guy on the internet. Think about how pathetic they are.

That usually helps me.

Tuze

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tC Paulie View Post
Yes. Yes it is.

Most of the d-bags you encounter are the ones that get beat up in school or get molested by their uncles. They can't be "big and bad" at home in their real lives, so they try to be the big guy on the internet. Think about how pathetic they are.

That usually helps me.
There're also those times when an enemy manages to turn my own ally against me.

Salruoth

09-23-2010

People used to tell me WoW's community was the worst out of all online games, and they'd rage about WoW's community more than anything. Personally, I never experienced their pain, or understood why the community was so bad - come on, I used to play warcraft for nearly nine years, and the time spent in wc3 and wc3 FT, THAT community was bad.

I have to say, though, after 4-5 months of playing LoL, it probably has the worst community. Trolls, genuinely awful players (which isn't bad if you aren't queuing ranked for some reason, then asked why, saying because 'it's just a game'), and a ton of teenagers make it like this.

But I'm not too surprised. LoL just reminds me of Wc3's community. Whether or not that is accurate, I'm not sure.

Altern

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Uh this is pretty much in all online games, The basic thought is since im online i can say wut i want because u cant hurt me. This is seen in Halo, CoD, HoN, Almost every game which u can communicate to your opponent u find these people. It really is nothing new to games u just have to brush it off. Or dont read the end game chat if u can not handle it.