Highest skill cap champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TWolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

In seriousness, Nidalee is fun due to two sets of abilities and CDs. Ez has 4 skillshots, so who knows.

Dracius

Adjudicator

09-23-2010

My honest answer is Nidalee.

More moves than any other champion, high mobility, burst DPS, traps for map awareness, heals, and a long range skill shot with potential to get some amazing kills.

Twisted

09-23-2010

anivia or nidalee

Fantastiballs

09-23-2010

Nunu.

txsnowman

09-23-2010

I dont wanan say trynd for fear of getting lol u ust got pubstomped, lrn2play, but i really believe that a well played, well taken care of trynd is devastating, near unstoppable if he gets to a certain point.

txsnowman

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastiballs View Post
Nunu.
I loe you cause nunu is my favorite champ, but alas nunu is so simple, and i can never see him dominating a game unless he whole other team is CCless, blind and is missing there qwer buttons

Melanchior

09-23-2010

Kassadin, Poppy, Tryndamere, Anivia, Udyr, Shaco and Kayle come to mind

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Anivia, Trynd. And Nidale And Shaco. Take your pick.

P.S Kass is also high up there a good Kass is nigh unkillable.

txsnowman

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanchior View Post
Kassadin, Poppy, Tryndamere and Kayle come to mind
ugh i hate good poppy's theyre such an annoyance and do so much damage x.x

Boloney

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsnowman View Post
and for the most part those champons that are harder to master usually grant greater rewards
I think at least part of the reason for that is that people get used to that champion being pretty weak. And when they happen to be facing someone who can actually use them properly, they just don't know how to deal with them.

Akali is a good example of that. Especially after the couple weeks that she was free and the small Akali boom that followed. So many bad Akali's during that phase, and quite a few still. But a good one will absolutely destroy the other team's carries and only takes a few kills/assists to snowball out of control. Thing is, if the other team knows how to handle her, she's easily shut down. Vision Ward early on in her lane, oracle on a tanky champion later, things like that.

Ashe is another example of this. So many bad Ashe's out there that when you get to see a good one it catches people off-guard.