Highest skill cap champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

txsnowman

09-23-2010

By skill cap i mean which champ if played perfectly in a masters hand can do the most stomping, i personally believe its akali, very rarely do i see an ok akali, they are usuaully either completely terrible or godlike, i think its because once u master akali she dominates.

CuteFluffyBunny

09-23-2010

Garen

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Definitely Garen.

Rephanz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

I would argue and say a master at any champion could show you near perfect play.

The player makes the champion not vice versa.

But if you need substantial information I would say any champion with versatility in their item build.

Xandilum

09-23-2010

Anivia brings a lot to the team..

AoE Stun a wall that can disrupt formation and make crazy escapes and blocks aswell as 2 AoE slows..

Justlikeyou

09-23-2010

Sona is pretty hard. gotta spam those keys so hard
Yi is hard, sometimes you actually have to right click...

Amiithystine

09-23-2010

I've had all ranges of Games with Akali. When I started I was very bad and now I can either dominate or do just ok with a good team. I had a game with here where I went 1/10/12 whereas the game before was more in the 12/3/4 range.

But yes, most are completely terribad and think that stacking Zeals is a good idea.

Dracius

Adjudicator

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteFluffyBunny View Post
Garen
It's a fine balance between skill and raw power.

Dracozero

09-23-2010

Speaking serious now.

Someone with lots of mobility and different ways to be played.

Shaco, Kass come to mind.

txsnowman

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rephanz View Post
I would argue and say a master at any champion could show you near perfect play.

The player makes the champion not vice versa.

But if you need substantial information I would say any champion with versatility in their item build.
i understand what your saying, but i think its fair to say alot of champions are easier to play than others, and for the most part those champons that are harder to master usually grant greater rewards, obviously some easy to play champs can be great champs to.