@Riot PLZ give us sandbox or fix practice games!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniline View Post
Just prior to the patch, there wasn't a limit on the number of players you needed to create a practice game.

I did several practice games last week to try out new champions with only bots in the match with me (no human players).

Most people only notice the limit right after a patch when they suddenly want to try out changes from the patch or champions. But that's when the servers tend to have the most strain from more people playing.
thanks so much for the info!!, still sand box might be nice though

Quote:
Originally Posted by H911Reiver View Post
except diablo 2 was flat cost = full content, so there's no reason to go pserver

This game isn't, which means that by going private you can gain more access more easily and other people can profit on it
the key point is more easily, anyone who would be able to crack a down loadable single player version dosent have much trouble cracking the game itself now. it would be slightly easier but consider this, to play the game you must have downloaded the game... so its essentially the same to crack. As for hacking your profile sure u could hack ur offline profile, that is why i propose a 1 way port from online to offline, so your online account remains well... ill say harder to hack because ppl have already hacked this game

Tuze

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalhero213 View Post
prehaps make an offline mode?
Wouldn't that attract the warez scene?

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuze View Post
Wouldn't that attract the warez scene?
read my posts , there are ways around everything bad that cant be done as the game is now

ReverendSchu

09-23-2010

they're never going to touch bots again. That's not what the game is for, and I'm not sad about it.

They also don't like the idea of an offline mode because they'd have to release code and such that they don't want to.

ShadowOfNothing

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSchu View Post
they're never going to touch bots again. That's not what the game is for, and I'm not sad about it.

They also don't like the idea of an offline mode because they'd have to release code and such that they don't want to.
READ MAN... they just made a new sona bot

Edit:
... god ppl be qq'ing so **** hard

simPp

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalhero213 View Post
i too want to be able to practice without getting facerolled by lvl 30's
Have you ever heard of a password?