@Riot PLZ give us sandbox or fix practice games!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniline View Post
Your wish has been granted!

Once the strain on the servers subsides, you'll be able to do practice matches without needing other players. The limit is just a temporary thing. Be patient and wait a couple of days.

And, a new bot was just added in this last patch: Sona bot.
Oh rlly? well i hope to god this is true!!! thanks for the post and letting me know, but as far as i know hasnt it been this way for a few patches now? or does this change occur when ever a new patch is let out?

Positive MD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2010

I don't think the servers would be able to handle it, if Riot let everyone have their own game.

SlimePezza

09-23-2010

I like Pizza, and i approve this message.

A Wild Magikarp

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalhero213 View Post
prehaps make an offline mode?
Opens the game up to cracks... aka you could then play on private servers and not have to spend $100s of dollars on skins, etc. if you wanted them. Won't happen.

Aniline

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wild Magikarp View Post
A couple MORE days ;p
Yeah... >.>

Well, at least it's only 4 players right now and not 6 like it was a couple of weeks ago.

Reiver

09-23-2010

Quote:
Opens the game up to cracks... aka you could then play on private servers and not have to spend $100s of dollars on skins, etc. if you wanted them. Won't happen.
Trust me, the moment the pserver industry decides they want LoL, they will get it. =S

They're very good at what they do

Finalhero213

09-23-2010

Quote:
did not think off that. thanks for the info

ShadowOfNothing

09-23-2010

Quote:
that depends, remember an old game called diablo 2? they have an offline mode and a separate online mode, so you could just download a separate offline mode for practice, you could even have it so you would have to do a 1 way port from ur online account to ur offline account and not be able to do the opposite.

Aniline

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOfNothing View Post
Oh rlly? well i hope to god this is true!!! thanks for the post and letting me know, but as far as i know hasnt it been this way for a few patches now? or does this change occur when ever a new patch is let out?
Just prior to the patch, there wasn't a limit on the number of players you needed to create a practice game.

I did several practice games last week to try out new champions with only bots in the match with me (no human players).

Most people only notice the limit right after a patch when they suddenly want to try out changes from the patch or champions. But that's when the servers tend to have the most strain from more people playing.

Reiver

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOfNothing View Post
that depends, remember an old game called diablo 2? they have an offline mode and a separate online mode, so you could just download a separate offline mode for practice, you could even have it so you would have to do a 1 way port from ur online account to ur offline account and not be able to do the opposite.
except diablo 2 was flat cost = full content, so there's no reason to go pserver

This game isn't, which means that by going private you can gain more access more easily and other people can profit on it