@Riot PLZ give us sandbox or fix practice games!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowOfNothing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Riot, here are two ideas that i propose.

1: Give us a sandbox mode where we can choose the starting level for everyone as well as how much gold we start with, let is have a choice as to weather we vs bots or other players, have this mode give 0 ip and xp, but PLZ let us test builds and practice champions we have never played b4 or hardly played b4 with out having to vs other level 30s who have been playing nothing but vlad and olaf for 3 months strait!!!

2: Do the exact same thing for practice games - being able to choose starting level and gold starting amount... but at least let us practice with champions in a more friendly environment (as they are called "practice matches" thats what they should be fore), and to some extent test builds as well. once again no xp or ip awards from them, they are supposed to be for PRACTICE!!!

P.S. Better and new bots might be nice too, but i dont want to ask for too much at one time.

relarmane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2010

Get some friends together, create a practice game, farm and test builds.....

Finalhero213

09-23-2010

i too want to be able to practice without getting facerolled by lvl 30's

Vocalyze

09-23-2010

My name is Vocalyze, and I approve this message.

A Wild Magikarp

09-23-2010

+1.

ShadowOfNothing

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by relarmane View Post
Get some friends together, create a practice game, farm and test builds.....
The hell is your problem... im trying to make suggestions to IMPROVE THE GAME, you dont gotta have a fit over that do you?

Aniline

09-23-2010

Your wish has been granted!

Once the strain on the servers subsides, you'll be able to do practice matches without needing other players. The limit is just a temporary thing. Be patient and wait a couple of days.

And, a new bot was just added in this last patch: Sona bot.

Anikdote

09-23-2010

If it causes any server instability at all.

NO.

A Wild Magikarp

09-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniline View Post
Your wish has been granted!

Once the strain on the servers subsides, you'll be able to do practice matches without needing other players. The limit is just a temporary thing. Be patient and wait a couple of days.

And, a new bot was just added in this last patch: Sona bot.
A couple MORE days ;p

Finalhero213

09-23-2010

prehaps make an offline mode?