Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I motivate myself through my own desire to become the finest warrior on Valoran. I need no other motivation than the desire that I have. Now, I can tell you, by my experience, that as long as two people are left in existence, there shall be war. It runs in our blood.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Once you are the finest what will you do then? If that is your only goal then a terrible future awaits you Artisan. Also from experience two people don't necessarily need to wage war to see who is right.

-King Tryndamere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Your Majesty Tryndamere, King of Freljord
What are your most important morals?
The only things I care about is the protection of my family, and my people.

-King Tryndamere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageRhapsody View Post
A shy, young summoner walks in and bows deeply to The King
M-my Liege... I-I think you may remember me, from a couple hours ago... I had summoned you in a battle in the Rift, and we took on that Noxian General, Darius and vanquished him.
The summoner looks around nervously
Well, my teacher and I were looking back at the match just now... and we noticed that ever since defeating the general you have lost about 60% of your relentlessness rage. And... well... your marriage with Queen Ashe had also taken its toll on it... so I regret to say, that your rage is not endless and thus cannot be called so; the League has decided that it will be now named Undying Rage, as to make it fit better, and they have chosen me to bring this news to you.
He looks up at you, flushed, waiting for a response.
Summoner trust me when I say this. Tryndamere pick up his blade, and points it at the summoner. I have not lost any of my rage. What you wish to call my rage does not concern me, because outside of your little fields of justice I wield my full power. Now I would suggest not to anger me further.

-King Tryndamere

Ask Brolaf

09-30-2012

You mad, bro?

AskPantheon

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Once you are the finest what will you do then? If that is your only goal then a terrible future awaits you Artisan. Also from experience two people don't necessarily need to wage war to see who is right.

-King Tryndamere
After I become the finest warrior on Valoran, I may die happily, knowing that I have fulfilled my life goal. My death in battle is likely inevitable, and so, I shall continue to fight until I have drawn my last breath.

Trynd The King

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
You mad, bro?
Eve has already asked me this question...bro.

-King Tryndamere

Trynd The King

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
After I become the finest warrior on Valoran, I may die happily, knowing that I have fulfilled my life goal. My death in battle is likely inevitable, and so, I shall continue to fight until I have drawn my last breath.

*sigh* To each their own, we may not agree with each others ideals, but I wish you good luck on your goals. As for me I have already chose my path and will not change.

-King Tryndamere

Lord of Apoc

10-01-2012

Quote:
Did it involve the slaughter of innocent people? That is what all Noxian's do is it not? Those Noxian dogs will all be slaughter by my hand.

-King Tryndamere
You are so ready for Noxian blood. And what would you do if you met the Innocent people on Noxus? Would you slaughter them like Noxian soldiers did to your people? In the end Noxus is the most brain washed city state the Runeterra has to offer.

Trynd The King

10-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
You are so ready for Noxian blood. And what would you do if you met the Innocent people on Noxus? Would you slaughter them like Noxian soldiers did to your people? In the end Noxus is the most brain washed city state the Runeterra has to offer.
Listen when I kill a Noxian I make sure its in battle. As a king, I know many of my people don't like some of my ideas, just like some of the Noxians don't like the ideas of their rulers. These people are innocent they have families like I had, so as a king I will show compassion towards these people even if they are Noxian. I am not heartless like the rules of Noxus.

-King Tryndamere

Lord of Apoc

10-01-2012

Quote:
Listen when I kill a Noxian I make sure its in battle. As a king, I know many of my people don't like some of my ideas, just like some of the Noxians don't like the ideas of their rulers. These people are innocent they have families like I had, so as a king I will show compassion towards these people even if they are Noxian. I am not heartless like the rules of Noxus.

-King Tryndamere
I couldn't agree more.

Trynd The King

10-05-2012

I should be the king of metal.. why you ask, because of my blade.

((bump Go M5))

Iron Ambássador

10-07-2012

King Tryndamere, I have heard of how arrogant and condescending you are towards yordles. Perhaps I should remind you of the feeling of humility? You may be strong, but strength in offensive strikes is not what decides how a fight ends. Yordles can pack a punch as well, as you may know. You should remember the feeling of Whomper smashing against your bones.

- Poppy