Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

09-29-2012

I see, maybe I have been to terrifying for you summoner, and champions to ask me question, so I have prepared a joke. Here it goes... I always beat my queen .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............to the door so I can open it for her. HAHAHA

-King Tryndamere
((bump))

AskPantheon

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Emotions are not a weakness, I use anger to fuel my power, and I use love to full my determination to keep my people safe. If you truly want to to become the finest warrior I would suggest to know yourself better. Search deep and ask yourself is this truly what I want. War will not go on forever I will make sure of that.

-King Tryndamere
As I said earlier, many emotions serve as distractions. There are far better, far more efficient ways to motivate oneself than through emotion. As for my understanding of myself, if anything, it is far greater than it was before, when I was still foolish and followed the impulses of silly emotions. Greater understanding of myself is even one of the things that lead me to become the man I am today. I can tell you, if you think that you can end war, then you truly have let your emotions lead you astray, for only the dead have seen the end of war.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

UrgotFantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Quote:
I see, maybe I have been to terrifying for you summoner, and champions to ask me question, so I have prepared a joke. Here it goes... I always beat my queen .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............to the door so I can open it for her. HAHAHA

-King Tryndamere
((bump))
(( Lol nice successful black man meme reference there. ))

King Tryndamere,

What is your sword composed of?

Lord of Apoc

09-29-2012

Quote:
Depends how interesting the story is.
-King Tryndamere
Lets see have you heard the story about a certain Noxian soldier?

Trynd The King

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
As I said earlier, many emotions serve as distractions. There are far better, far more efficient ways to motivate oneself than through emotion. As for my understanding of myself, if anything, it is far greater than it was before, when I was still foolish and followed the impulses of silly emotions. Greater understanding of myself is even one of the things that lead me to become the man I am today. I can tell you, if you think that you can end war, then you truly have let your emotions lead you astray, for only the dead have seen the end of war.

Then Artisan what do you use to motivate yourself since it doesn't come from emotion? I Know myself very well, I have come along way from my time of senseless killing. As for ending wars that is my goal as a king, and I will accomplish this using all my strength. No more will my people fear being takeover by those Noxian dogs, I will make sure it will end.

-King Tryndamere

Trynd The King

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mboy1100 View Post
(( Lol nice successful black man meme reference there. ))

King Tryndamere,

What is your sword composed of?
I believe it's made of some kind of special metal found only in the North. I do not now much on account that this sword has been passed down through the ages, but I can sense all the weight on my ancestors in it, calling me do do what is right for my people.

-King Tryndamere

Trynd The King

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Apoc View Post
Lets see have you heard the story about a certain Noxian soldier?
Did it involve the slaughter of innocent people? That is what all Noxian's do is it not? Those Noxian dogs will all be slaughter by my hand.

-King Tryndamere

Dojel

09-30-2012

Your Majesty Tryndamere, King of Freljord
What are your most important morals?

AskPantheon

09-30-2012

Quote:
Then Artisan what do you use to motivate yourself since it doesn't come from emotion? I Know myself very well, I have come along way from my time of senseless killing. As for ending wars that is my goal as a king, and I will accomplish this using all my strength. No more will my people fear being takeover by those Noxian dogs, I will make sure it will end.

-King Tryndamere
I motivate myself through my own desire to become the finest warrior on Valoran. I need no other motivation than the desire that I have. Now, I can tell you, by my experience, that as long as two people are left in existence, there shall be war. It runs in our blood.

SageRhapsody

09-30-2012

A shy, young summoner walks in and bows deeply to The King
M-my Liege... I-I think you may remember me, from a couple hours ago... I had summoned you in a battle in the Rift, and we took on that Noxian General, Darius and vanquished him.
The summoner looks around nervously
Well, my teacher and I were looking back at the match just now... and we noticed that ever since defeating the general you have lost about 60% of your relentlessness rage. And... well... your marriage with Queen Ashe had also taken its toll on it... so I regret to say, that your rage is not endless and thus cannot be called so; the League has decided that it will be now named Undying Rage, as to make it fit better, and they have chosen me to bring this news to you.
He looks up at you, flushed, waiting for a response.