Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
"Hmm..." Kayle ponders what she has heard. "So, it is more a force of will than a magical ability. I see..." She pauses. "If I may be so bold as to ask, what is the memory you hold so dear, that you may forget everything else?"
Tryndamere seems troubled by the question but decides to answer it anyway.
The memory that I hold, the memory that gives me this rage is that of my whole family being killed by those NOXIANS. I saw my freinds, my family, my mother and father die right in front of my eyes. Every one was gone one that day my rage grew I told myself I will not die until I get my revenge. Tryndamere voice seemed possessed like that of a Demon.

-King Tryndamere

AskPantheon

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
I respect you points of view Artisan but I do not agree with them. Why do you fight is it not because of love for your people? As for distracting my mind, love is what makes me fight for my People, my City, and my Queen. Tho I also have another reason why I fight with such fury.
I fight out of a duty I owe to my people. They brought me up to be the warrior I am, they instilled in me the desire to become the finest warrior on Valoran, and for that, I am indebted to them. Love will only serve as an inhibition when it comes to difficult decisions that one must make in war. If it came down to either your Queen or your people, who would you let live, and who would you let die?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask Shyvana

09-27-2012

Hello, King Tryndamere. How is that temper holding up?

(had to do it xD)

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I fight out of a duty I owe to my people. They brought me up to be the warrior I am, they instilled in me the desire to become the finest warrior on Valoran, and for that, I am indebted to them. Love will only serve as an inhibition when it comes to difficult decisions that one must make in war. If it came down to either your Queen or your people, who would you let live, and who would you let die?

Pantheon I am a greedy King when it comes to my people and my queen. I trained in the north with all the great chief elders, and I gained great strength, and I will use this strength protect both. But if for some reason your impossible question does come to pass, my queen will mostly likely want me to save my people... but I would save my queen. I would rather not lose anymore family.

-King Tryndamere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, King Tryndamere. How is that temper holding up?

(had to do it xD)
My temper seems to have gone down since my marriage to Ashe, but it seems my queen gets angrier than I do, and mostly towards me. HAHAHAHA

-King Tryndamere

AskPantheon

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Pantheon I am a greedy King when it comes to my people and my queen. I trained in the north with all the great chief elders, and I gained great strength, and I will use this strength protect both. But if for some reason your impossible question does come to pass, my queen will mostly likely want me to save my people... but I would save my queen. I would rather not lose anymore family.

-King Tryndamere
This is precisely my point when I say that love corrupts the mind. You would allow those who trained you, those who made you who you are today, to die, in favor of a woman who has given you what, exactly?

Weenie Lord Shen

09-27-2012

... Would it fall under the category of explicit content if I asked for the REAL reason why your right arm is stronger than the left? I mean... I know you and Ashe probably don't get to spend much time together, since you two are busy with League and ruling Freiljord...

-Summoner Jack Starrgon

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
... Would it fall under the category of explicit content if I asked for the REAL reason why your right arm is stronger than the left? I mean... I know you and Ashe probably don't get to spend much time together, since you two are busy with League and ruling Freiljord...

-Summoner Jack Starrgon
No, I don't believe it would since the reason why my right arm is stronger is because I trained with my sword until my arm felt like it was going to fall off. Tryndamere obviously didn't understand the question.

-King Tryndamere

Weenie Lord Shen

09-27-2012

...... That's not what I meant.... You know.................................. Urges......................... Lonely urges........ Is it catching up with you yet?

- Summoner Jack Starrgon

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
This is precisely my point when I say that love corrupts the mind. You would allow those who trained you, those who made you who you are today, to die, in favor of a woman who has given you what, exactly?

As I said before your question will never come to pass, I AM KING, with my strength I will protect both my kingdom and my queen. If I cant protect my family how cant protect my people. As for what she has given me its hope, hope in bringing our people together, hope in knowing that my people will not go through what happened to me.

-King Tryndamere

Trynd The King

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3324 View Post
...... That's not what I meant.... You know.................................. Urges......................... Lonely urges........ Is it catching up with you yet?

- Summoner Jack Starrgon
Every man has urges, but one has to train his body to suppress these. Tryndamere eyes seem to wonder off and you can barely here him say something. But it is great to have a woman.

-King Tryndamere