Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Trynd The King:
Hmph I do admit that I have changed since I met her...but change is not always a bad thing.

-King Tryndamere

Change for the better, yes. Change for the worse, no. If a warrior changes his ways to become soft, tainted by silly, pointless emotions, then it is a change for the worse indeed.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Change for the better, yes. Change for the worse, no. If a warrior changes his ways to become soft, tainted by silly, pointless emotions, then it is a change for the worse indeed.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Pantheon I am more than a mere warrior I am a king. I don't just need strength I need the compassion to lead my people. Strength is only one point in being a warrior, no great leader is emotionless. Do not misunderstand me either I will slaughter anyone who gets in my way.

-King Tryndamere


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

09-26-2012

((brb work ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Trynd The King:
Pantheon I am more than a mere warrior I am a king. I don't just need strength I need the compassion to lead my people. Strength is only one point in being a warrior, no great leader is emotionless. Do not misunderstand me either I will slaughter anyone who gets in my way.

-King Tryndamere


Some, yes. But I have long ago discarded all that distract me from the pursuit of war. Things such as love only serve to cloud one's mind, distract them from what is truly important. I know this only too well, such things will lead to one's downfall.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Omicron

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Should you ever lose that sword, what exactly would you use? Your fist?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Some, yes. But I have long ago discarded all that distract me from the pursuit of war. Things such as love only serve to cloud one's mind, distract them from what is truly important. I know this only too well, such things will lead to one's downfall.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War


I respect you points of view Artisan but I do not agree with them. Why do you fight is it not because of love for your people? As for distracting my mind, love is what makes me fight for my People, my City, and my Queen. Tho I also have another reason why I fight with such fury.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Omicron Gamer:
Should you ever lose that sword, what exactly would you use? Your fist?


I would never lose this sword. It has been passed down form generation to generation, in battle they would sooner cut my entire arm off before I let go of this sword. In the unlike chance I do not have it I still have my strength.

-King Tryndamere


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-26-2012

Kayle lands gracefully in the room donned in full battle armor, with her ruby encrusted sword at her hilt, and folds her wings elegantly behind her back. "I have an inquiry for you King Tryndamere. Simply put, I have found that you have found a way to refuse to fall on the field of battle. I am curious as to how you do this, because you continue to take storms of blows and magic, becoming very wounded, and yet you simply will not fall. I ask because it seems to resemble my Divine Intervention in some way, only on more of a personal standpoint."

-Kayle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Dear Kayle:
Kayle lands gracefully in the room donned in full battle armor, with her ruby encrusted sword at her hilt, and folds her wings elegantly behind her back. "I have an inquiry for you King Tryndamere. Simply put, I have found that you have found a way to refuse to fall on the field of battle. I am curious as to how you do this, because you continue to take storms of blows and magic, becoming very wounded, and yet you simply will not fall. I ask because it seems to resemble my Divine Intervention in some way, only on more of a personal standpoint."

-Kayle


Tryndamere noticing Kayle bows and begins to think about the question. After a short pause he answers.
Kayle the reason I don't fall is no where near close to being divine. The reason I don't fall in battle is rage, I become so enraged I gain total focus, I forget everything around me except for one memory. That memory allows me to continue even when my body is screaming in pain and agony. I will never let go of that memory the day I do my undying rage will stop.

-King Tryndamere


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blood Mythos

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Trynd The King:
Tryndamere noticing Kayle bows and begins to think about the question. After a short pause he answers.
Kayle the reason I don't fall is no where near close to being divine. The reason I don't fall in battle is rage, I become so enraged I gain total focus, I forget everything around me except for one memory. That memory allows me to continue even when my body is screaming in pain and agony. I will never let go of that memory the day I do my undying rage will stop.

-King Tryndamere

"Hmm..." Kayle ponders what she has heard. "So, it is more a force of will than a magical ability. I see..." She pauses. "If I may be so bold as to ask, what is the memory you hold so dear, that you may forget everything else?"