Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Hmph I do admit that I have changed since I met her...but change is not always a bad thing.

-King Tryndamere
Change for the better, yes. Change for the worse, no. If a warrior changes his ways to become soft, tainted by silly, pointless emotions, then it is a change for the worse indeed.

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Change for the better, yes. Change for the worse, no. If a warrior changes his ways to become soft, tainted by silly, pointless emotions, then it is a change for the worse indeed.

Pantheon I am more than a mere warrior I am a king. I don't just need strength I need the compassion to lead my people. Strength is only one point in being a warrior, no great leader is emotionless. Do not misunderstand me either I will slaughter anyone who gets in my way.

-King Tryndamere

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

((brb work ))

AskPantheon

09-26-2012

Quote:
Pantheon I am more than a mere warrior I am a king. I don't just need strength I need the compassion to lead my people. Strength is only one point in being a warrior, no great leader is emotionless. Do not misunderstand me either I will slaughter anyone who gets in my way.

-King Tryndamere
Some, yes. But I have long ago discarded all that distract me from the pursuit of war. Things such as love only serve to cloud one's mind, distract them from what is truly important. I know this only too well, such things will lead to one's downfall.

Lord Omicron

09-26-2012

Should you ever lose that sword, what exactly would you use? Your fist?

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Some, yes. But I have long ago discarded all that distract me from the pursuit of war. Things such as love only serve to cloud one's mind, distract them from what is truly important. I know this only too well, such things will lead to one's downfall.

I respect you points of view Artisan but I do not agree with them. Why do you fight is it not because of love for your people? As for distracting my mind, love is what makes me fight for my People, my City, and my Queen. Tho I also have another reason why I fight with such fury.

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron Gamer View Post
Should you ever lose that sword, what exactly would you use? Your fist?
I would never lose this sword. It has been passed down form generation to generation, in battle they would sooner cut my entire arm off before I let go of this sword. In the unlike chance I do not have it I still have my strength.

-King Tryndamere

Blood Mythos

09-26-2012

Kayle lands gracefully in the room donned in full battle armor, with her ruby encrusted sword at her hilt, and folds her wings elegantly behind her back. "I have an inquiry for you King Tryndamere. Simply put, I have found that you have found a way to refuse to fall on the field of battle. I am curious as to how you do this, because you continue to take storms of blows and magic, becoming very wounded, and yet you simply will not fall. I ask because it seems to resemble my Divine Intervention in some way, only on more of a personal standpoint."

-Kayle

Trynd The King

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Kayle View Post
Kayle lands gracefully in the room donned in full battle armor, with her ruby encrusted sword at her hilt, and folds her wings elegantly behind her back. "I have an inquiry for you King Tryndamere. Simply put, I have found that you have found a way to refuse to fall on the field of battle. I am curious as to how you do this, because you continue to take storms of blows and magic, becoming very wounded, and yet you simply will not fall. I ask because it seems to resemble my Divine Intervention in some way, only on more of a personal standpoint."

-Kayle
Tryndamere noticing Kayle bows and begins to think about the question. After a short pause he answers.
Kayle the reason I don't fall is no where near close to being divine. The reason I don't fall in battle is rage, I become so enraged I gain total focus, I forget everything around me except for one memory. That memory allows me to continue even when my body is screaming in pain and agony. I will never let go of that memory the day I do my undying rage will stop.

-King Tryndamere

Blood Mythos

09-26-2012

Quote:
Tryndamere noticing Kayle bows and begins to think about the question. After a short pause he answers.
Kayle the reason I don't fall is no where near close to being divine. The reason I don't fall in battle is rage, I become so enraged I gain total focus, I forget everything around me except for one memory. That memory allows me to continue even when my body is screaming in pain and agony. I will never let go of that memory the day I do my undying rage will stop.

-King Tryndamere
"Hmm..." Kayle ponders what she has heard. "So, it is more a force of will than a magical ability. I see..." She pauses. "If I may be so bold as to ask, what is the memory you hold so dear, that you may forget everything else?"