Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Noodle

01-17-2013

A hooded figure approaches, and with a gesture of the hand, a solemn bow"Hail great King of Freljord, I am Lobosa, I have been announced recently a member of the Institute of War"Pulling back his hood, revealing himself to be a kin of the wild. A lion faced man, with a lustrous black mane that has a certain sheen to it"I have come to ask you a many of questions, having had the privilege of summoning you to battle I have adopted a liking to you" A pair of golden orbs staring at Tryndamere

-Lobosa Zuul, the Lion of War

Leethes

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobosazul View Post
A hooded figure approaches, and with a gesture of the hand, a solemn bow"Hail great King of Freljord, I am Lobosa, I have been announced recently a member of the Institute of War"Pulling back his hood, revealing himself to be a kin of the wild. A lion faced man, with a lustrous black mane that has a certain sheen to it"I have come to ask you a many of questions, having had the privilege of summoning you to battle I have adopted a liking to you" A pair of golden orbs staring at Tryndamere

Leethan approaches. "Greetings king Tryndamere, i`am here to stand in service. I will fight for valoran. Do you have any job for me?" Leethan looks over to lobosa. "Ahh i have not seen your kind for a hvile, an ancient race with lots of history. am i right? It is an honor see one of you again." ((^^)) Leethan bows for Lobosa.

Trynd The King

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"I'm sure she does." Shyvana replied. "Here's a secret: Girls like the bedroom just as much~."
"She had me completely fooled then." Tryndamere paused for a moment. "Should I ask her directly then?"

Quote:

"HAHAHA, you have a good eye for talent then." Tryndamere look back at the lion faced man. "But tell me, what do you think of my current state. Many have said I'm passed my prime but, what do you think? As for your question ask away, anything to distract me from this paper work."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leethes View Post
Leethan approaches. "Greetings king Tryndamere, i`am here to stand in service. I will fight for valoran. Do you have any job for me?" Leethan looks over to lobosa. "Ahh i have not seen your kind for a hvile, an ancient race with lots of history. am i right? It is an honor see one of you again." ((^^)) Leethan bows for Lobosa.
Tryndamere simply looked at the man who appeared behind Lobosa. "Tell me... your name first summoner."

Commander Noodle

01-17-2013

Quote:
"Ahh i have not seen your kind for a hvile, an ancient race with lots of history. am i right? It is an honor see one of you again." ((^^)) Leethan bows for Lobosa.
A low rumbling purr resonates from the Lion as he smiles a squinting smile showing the aging lines of his furred face. "My kind are rare to leave their tribes, I am surprised to know that you are aware of our existence" Chuckling heartily then absentmindedly grooming his mane with his claw he turned his attention towards the king.

Quote:
"HAHAHA, you have a good eye for talent then." Tryndamere look back at the lion faced man. "But tell me, what do you think of my current state. Many have said I'm passed my prime but, what do you think? As for your question ask away, anything to distract me from this paper work."
Placing a palm to his chest, then forming a fist over his heart "What others opinion of you does not matter as long as you have the pride of the warrior that I always see when I have the privilege of summoning you to the Fields of Justice, Know that you are who you are" Chuckling loudly "Oh my, I have gotten old. I'm no longer the warrior I used to be"

Straightening himself but with a smile still on his face "Being a warrior myself in my youth I have noticed your strength is in your right arm" Gesturing with his own right arm as a compliment "Have you ever thought of the possibilities if your left was as equally powerful as your right?"

Leethes

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere simply looked at the man who appeared behind Lobosa. "Tell me... your name first summoner."

"I`am Leethan a ranger that have come to fight for valoran. To make it a better place as our children will have a place to look forward too." Leethan bows for the king.

Leethes

01-18-2013

[QUOTE=Lobosazul;33608101]A low rumbling purr resonates from the Lion as he smiles a squinting smile showing the aging lines of his furred face. "My kind are rare to leave their tribes, I am surprised to know that you are aware of our existence" Chuckling heartily then absentmindedly grooming his mane with his claw he turned his attention towards the king.

"I have met one of you before, a traveler. He was given much attention as he where in my city. No one had seen any of them before, he told us many storys about his people and about his homeland. He wanted me travel with him back to valoran as the last time i saw him was when he should travel south through the great barrier when he wanted to travel alone. I have not seen anyone of your kind since." "I wish to learn more about your people." "I see you have had your better days behind you. You have been a great warrior? What threat do you have to fight back where you came from?"

((Sorry if i`am not allowed to ask other than the ask champ in their own thread. X_X i feel so bad actually.))

Commander Noodle

01-18-2013

((Well considering that Riot doesn't have a background check on Rengar's people I'll just be going out on a whim that his people are like the Yauntja))

The Lion chuckled as his expression became misty eyed, remembering the days of his youth "Indeed I was, I wasn't called the Lion of War for nothing back in my time." Pulling up a chair to rest on he continued "My people are stubborn, it is why only a rare few ever leave their tribes. We often bicker amongst each other to prove supremacy over our lands, and for a great reason to do so" Lobosa then smiling from ear to ear "If there is one thing that we love more then fighting, then that would be hunting. We fight for dominance over our hunting grounds, the strongest tribe has the first priority of the hunt, having the first pick of the finest prey that dwell within our lands" His tail then beginning to brush along the floor of Tryndamere's court. "The only threat to our well being would be the prey that we hunt, there is no better glory then bringing back the head of a creature that is a threat to us all" Snapping back to reality he turned his attention back towards Tryndamere with an apologetic look on his face "Forgive this old man for reliving his glory days Great King"

Leethes

01-19-2013

Quote:
((Well considering that Riot doesn't have a background check on Rengar's people I'll just be going out on a whim that his people are like the Yauntja))

The Lion chuckled as his expression became misty eyed, remembering the days of his youth "Indeed I was, I wasn't called the Lion of War for nothing back in my time." Pulling up a chair to rest on he continued "My people are stubborn, it is why only a rare few ever leave their tribes. We often bicker amongst each other to prove supremacy over our lands, and for a great reason to do so" Lobosa then smiling from ear to ear "If there is one thing that we love more then fighting, then that would be hunting. We fight for dominance over our hunting grounds, the strongest tribe has the first priority of the hunt, having the first pick of the finest prey that dwell within our lands" His tail then beginning to brush along the floor of Tryndamere's court. "The only threat to our well being would be the prey that we hunt, there is no better glory then bringing back the head of a creature that is a threat to us all" Snapping back to reality he turned his attention back towards Tryndamere with an apologetic look on his face "Forgive this old man for reliving his glory days Great King"

"Well then thank you for your time." Leethan looks over to the king. "Now back to this, what can i do to help?"

Shiyunava

01-25-2013

Rhinoa sneaks outside the city walls and finds Grey Wind and smiles. She hands him a treat of meat with the blood still dripping from her hands. She rushed back in the city when a guard saw her. She cursed under her breath and tried to explain to the guard she was only feeding Grey Wind, but he refused to listen. Then she screamed at the top of her lungs at the guard. "I WAS ONLY FEEDING GREY WIND TO KEEP MY BOND WITH HIM!!!!!!"

Ask Brolaf

01-26-2013

You mad, bro.

-Brolaf, the Beerzerker