Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana grinned. She breathed a puff of flame into her hand, really just warming it up a little, and gave Tryndamere a slap. Perhaps it would have hurt normal men, but Tryndamere would know it was playful.

"That's what I say to that." She said, crossing her arms and smirking.
Tryndamere felt the slap, but knew she was just playing. "Is that how you flirt with everyone? I feel sorry for your prince. I only jest lady Shyvanna you are how would lady Fortune say it....very hot. HAHAHA."

((Maybe part of the reason why Ashe is always mad at Tryn, lol))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere felt the slap, but knew she was just playing. "Is that how you flirt with everyone? I feel sorry for your prince. I only jest lady Shyvanna you are how would lady Fortune say it....very hot. HAHAHA."

((Maybe part of the reason why Ashe is always mad at Tryn, lol))
Shyvana's eyes widened at the last comment.

"King Tryndamere!" She exclaimed. "I'm flattered, but you're a married man!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana's eyes widened at the last comment.

"King Tryndamere!" She exclaimed. "I'm flattered, but you're a married man!"
Tryndamere simply tilted his head to the side and rubbing his chin said. "I don't think I follow. I simply complimented you after mocking you. Is there something wrong with this?" Tryndamere does not realize the extents of his compliments.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere simply tilted his head to the side and rubbing his chin said. "I don't think I follow. I simply complimented you after mocking you. Is there something wrong with this?" Tryndamere does not realize the extents of his compliments.
"...men..." Shyvana muttered. "There is nothing wrong with it, but when you already have a woman in your life, you should not give too much praise to others. Human women get jealous, plus, it is disrespectful. It's better for you to have her tell you that you should be complimenting more than less."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...men..." Shyvana muttered. "There is nothing wrong with it, but when you already have a woman in your life, you should not give too much praise to others. Human women get jealous, plus, it is disrespectful. It's better for you to have her tell you that you should be complimenting more than less."
"I see I will keep that in mind next time I talk to another woman. I'm still not as used too all this civil talk like you are, HA, ironic . As for Ashe I compliment her constantly only to be return cold remarks. I swear that woman infuriates me sometimes."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"I see I will keep that in mind next time I talk to another woman. I'm still not as used too all this civil talk like you are, HA, ironic . As for Ashe I compliment her constantly only to be return cold remarks. I swear that woman infuriates me sometimes."
"Not all women are into being complimented every which way." Shyvana replied. "Instead, try asking about her day, and about the state of politics. Take an interest in her life."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-16-2012

King do you know what I realize? Your acting your not romantic person, well of corse!! Your a king!! King who's tough and strong with both body and mine. But you what my king? Deep deep deep down inside you worry queen ashe more then anything. Deep down inside your like a big warm fluffy teddybear for her. Keeping her warm and safe. No matter how tough person is, they have a soft side and weakness. Queen ashe is your weakness and your soft spot, one touch on her and change your mood and personality instantly. It all make sence, no one wants to get close to their weakness. No one wants their soft spot to be notice by other. Your a king, you dont want anyone to find out you weakness or your soft spot. It's ok my king, just be a man with your wife. Show her your love. Show her care. Show her that she your other half. Show her she's part of your life. Show ashe that your her king!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Not all women are into being complimented every which way." Shyvana replied. "Instead, try asking about her day, and about the state of politics. Take an interest in her life."
"That's a smart idea." Tryndamere face had look as tho everything she said made sense. "I got to go pay her a visit. You are welcome to stay in the throne room just don't touch my swords." Before Shyvana could say anything Tryndamere was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
King do you know what I realize? Your acting your not romantic person, well of corse!! Your a king!! King who's tough and strong with both body and mine. But you what my king? Deep deep deep down inside you worry queen ashe more then anything. Deep down inside your like a big warm fluffy teddybear for her. Keeping her warm and safe. No matter how tough person is, they have a soft side and weakness. Queen ashe is your weakness and your soft spot, one touch on her and change your mood and personality instantly. It all make sence, no one wants to get close to their weakness. No one wants their soft spot to be notice by other. Your a king, you dont want anyone to find out you weakness or your soft spot. It's ok my king, just be a man with your wife. Show her your love. Show her care. Show her that she your other half. Show her she's part of your life. Show ashe that your her king!!!
You could literately see the rage emitting from Tryndamere's body.
"Never in my life have I had this much difficulty in restraining my sword. I would suggest you not call me a "teddybear" summoner."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"That's a smart idea." Tryndamere face had look as tho everything she said made sense. "I got to go pay her a visit. You are welcome to stay in the throne room just don't touch my swords." Before Shyvana could say anything Tryndamere was gone.



You could literately see the rage emitting from Tryndamere's body.
"Never in my life have I had this much difficulty in restraining my sword. I would suggest you not call me a "teddybear" summoner."
"Teddy Bears can be tough... look at Tibbers..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Teddy Bears can be tough... look at Tibbers..."
"Only when infused with who knows what kind of dark magic. Other than that they are harmless objects used to amuse small children."