Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Ah yes Valos, pardon me for not remembering the faces of all my allies. Now I remember, HAHAHA, your force of will was extraordinary in battle. I remember seeing you wield your blade like it was your own hand.

I have been very busy with the League, and other political matters that test my patience. So your request for a duel I will have to decline. Tryndamere thinks for a moment, "me decline a duel that's unspeakable." I don't have much time to go to the sparring grounds, but lets see if you haven't lost your touch. This will be a quick test of strength. Tryndamere picks up his blade and readies it. Are you ready?
Tekun let's out a laugh that is quickly followed up with a very toothy grin. The warrior draws his zweihanded blade and readies it as well.

"There we go! And for a minute you had me worried. I always go everywhere with a weapon. I never part! On your go!" Another laugh escapes his lips as his eyes narrow on his fellow Freljordian warrior and king. His feet plant firmly into the ground. "Let's try not to get blood on the carpet. I don't think Ashe would appreciate it."

Dear Luxanna

10-10-2012

Quote:
Well it was when I first started taking question from the summoner. I had barely came back from my long journey and she was upset, I mean enraged, more than I usually get. So I went to apologize for not making more time for her, she said to make it up to her. I had no idea what that meant, so I went to lady Fortune for advice.

She gave me the same advice as you did, to kiss her hand. She also added tho that I need to change clothes, animal pelts were not acceptable. She also suggested gifts for Ashe. I had no idea where to get the clothes from, but lucky I came across lady Eve's store. There I purchased a tuxedo that I will use for a surprise dinner. I also acquired red roses from Lady Zyra.

Hopefully I can surprise her with dinner and with all this. She will see that I have changed, and I am ready to move on with our relationship.
Aww. I'm sure she'll appreciate the effort! Don't foresake your culture, now. If your tribe is all over those pelts, you shouldn't be ashamed of it. I'm sure Ashe respects that. But Sarah's right. A King and a Queen need to dress a certain way. Maybe there's some kind of... merging between the two... hmm! You should see a custom tailor at some point. But anyway, good, this is very good~. Just be sure to try and have the kind of food that her people enjoyed. I know you men love five pounds of barely cooked steak, but that's not exactly romantic! Are you reading this, Garen? NOT romantic!

...you know, I just had a thought. When you dress in your tribal stuff, I think you remind Ashe a lot of her sister. That's gotta be a sore spot right now. At least for a little while, try to avoid that, alright?

Trynd The King

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
Tekun let's out a laugh that is quickly followed up with a very toothy grin. The warrior draws his zweihanded blade and readies it as well.

"There we go! And for a minute you had me worried. I always go everywhere with a weapon. I never part! On your go!" Another laugh escapes his lips as his eyes narrow on his fellow Freljordian warrior and king. His feet plant firmly into the ground. "Let's try not to get blood on the carpet. I don't think Ashe would appreciate it."

"Go"
Tryndamere launches forward with his sword dragging form behind. He Reaches Tekun and raises his sword high in the air. "Dont fall from this strike." Tryndamere brings down his sword at Tekun with great strength.

Trynd The King

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Aww. I'm sure she'll appreciate the effort! Don't foresake your culture, now. If your tribe is all over those pelts, you shouldn't be ashamed of it. I'm sure Ashe respects that. But Sarah's right. A King and a Queen need to dress a certain way. Maybe there's some kind of... merging between the two... hmm! You should see a custom tailor at some point. But anyway, good, this is very good~. Just be sure to try and have the kind of food that her people enjoyed. I know you men love five pounds of barely cooked steak, but that's not exactly romantic! Are you reading this, Garen? NOT romantic!

...you know, I just had a thought. When you dress in your tribal stuff, I think you remind Ashe a lot of her sister. That's gotta be a sore spot right now. At least for a little while, try to avoid that, alright?
I hope she does, doing all this was exhausting for some reason, and I have great stamina. I won't forsake my culture but, I will have to put off wearing the pelts, and who noes maybe ill like the new wardrobe. As for the food I will consult an expert in the matter, so I wont make a complete fool of myself. Tryndamere looks at Lux confused at the mention of Garen.You went out for a romantic outing with him?

I never noticed this, you are absolutely right. I will have to change my clothes sooner now. *sigh*

Nwol

10-10-2012

Quote:

"Go"
Tryndamere launches forward with his sword dragging form behind. He Reaches Tekun and raises his sword high in the air. "Dont fall from this strike." Tryndamere brings down his sword at Tekun with great strength.

Tekun launches himself forward with a step and pulls the entirety of his weight and strength into his swing, both hands grip the handle of the zweihander and aims not at the King but at the sword itself. The sound of metal clashing echoes. Tekun barely holds his weight against the King's mighty blow. If his sword were of lesser quality it might have cracked or even shattered against the weight and strength that came with the blade.

"Me? Fall? Never." He keeps his weapon locked. His brow furrowing as he puts forth the effort to maintain the blade lock.

Trynd The King

10-10-2012

Quote:
Tekun launches himself forward with a step and pulls the entirety of his weight and strength into his swing, both hands grip the handle of the zweihander and aims not at the King but at the sword itself. The sound of metal clashing echoes. Tekun barely holds his weight against the King's mighty blow. If his sword were of lesser quality it might have cracked or even shattered against the weight and strength that came with the blade.

"Me? Fall? Never." He keeps his weapon locked. His brow furrowing as he puts forth the effort to maintain the blade lock.
The sword collision was so hard that sparks went flying in the throne room. The sound was loud enough that guards came into the throne room to see what was happening, but the guards did nothing because the king had that look in his eyes. The look of "don't get in the way of my fight."

"C'mon, are you still worried about the carpet, its seems like you are holding back." Tryndamere puts more force, and more rage behind his blade pushing Tekun back. "Is this the best you have." Tryndamere says mockingly.

Nwol

10-10-2012

Quote:
The sword collision was so hard that sparks went flying in the throne room. The sound was loud enough that guards came into the throne room to see what was happening, but the guards did nothing because the king had that look in his eyes. The look of "don't get in the way of my fight."

"C'mon, are you still worried about the carpet, its seems like you are holding back." Tryndamere puts more force, and more rage behind his blade pushing Tekun back. "Is this the best you have." Tryndamere says mockingly.
Tekun's knees had buckled slightly as his opponent pressed. Tekun was losing his advantage and quickly as the King pushed with more rage. The two blades sparked yet as they grinded into one another.

"By no means! I just like the sound!" Tekun retorted with a yell as he broke the hold by pulling the blade away and reeled it back to swing at the warrior with the edge of the weapon. The king's weapon would likely slam into the ground with a loud THUNK. Knowing Tryndamere, he'd likely shrug it off. Then again, Tekun could do the same.

Dear Luxanna

10-10-2012

Quote:
I hope she does, doing all this was exhausting for some reason, and I have great stamina. I won't forsake my culture but, I will have to put off wearing the pelts, and who noes maybe ill like the new wardrobe. As for the food I will consult an expert in the matter, so I wont make a complete fool of myself. Tryndamere looks at Lux confused at the mention of Garen.You went out for a romantic outing with him?

I never noticed this, you are absolutely right. I will have to change my clothes sooner now. *sigh*
*gasp* I did not have a romantic outing with my brother! I just... ick! You! We were just talking one day about what's right to order when on a date! Eesh! ... *chuckles* You.

Anyway... yeah, sorry about this brewing conflict. But hey, I'm sure there's more Ashelike clothes that you would like. Every guy looks good in a suit, but if you find them too constricting, that's fine. I see you iiiiiiin... a sleeveless vest, with a longish coat overtop. That way, you can still get all big bad Tryndamere if you need to throw down.

Trynd The King

10-11-2012

Quote:
Tekun's knees had buckled slightly as his opponent pressed. Tekun was losing his advantage and quickly as the King pushed with more rage. The two blades sparked yet as they grinded into one another.

"By no means! I just like the sound!" Tekun retorted with a yell as he broke the hold by pulling the blade away and reeled it back to swing at the warrior with the edge of the weapon. The king's weapon would likely slam into the ground with a loud THUNK. Knowing Tryndamere, he'd likely shrug it off. Then again, Tekun could do the same.
"HAHAHA, the sound of battle is indeed addicting." As Tekun pulled his blade away Tryndamere sword hit the floor with a loud clank. He saw Tekun go for the counter swing, but Tryndamere using his strength quickly rotated the blades hilt in his hand, and swung upward and went for the clash once more. This time the hit was hard enough to push Tekun back widening the distance between the two warriors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
*gasp* I did not have a romantic outing with my brother! I just... ick! You! We were just talking one day about what's right to order when on a date! Eesh! ... *chuckles* You.

Anyway... yeah, sorry about this brewing conflict. But hey, I'm sure there's more Ashelike clothes that you would like. Every guy looks good in a suit, but if you find them too constricting, that's fine. I see you iiiiiiin... a sleeveless vest, with a longish coat overtop. That way, you can still get all big bad Tryndamere if you need to throw down.
My apologize lady Luxanna, the way you said it made it seem like you did. I will take your advice and use it for when the time comes.

HAHAHA, don't worry about this conflict, even tho the dislike each other at the moment i'm sure they still care for one another, I mean they are family. Tryndamere eye sight wonders, almost as if he is remembering something, but quickly refocuses. "Big bad Tryndamere", I only seem bad Luxanna. I will look into acquiring these clothes if you think I'll look good, and still be able to fight. Tryndamere stays silent for a bit, and finaly adds. Thank you for your help lady Luxanna.

Dear Luxanna

10-11-2012

Quote:
My apologize lady Luxanna, the way you said it made it seem like you did. I will take your advice and use it for when the time comes.

HAHAHA, don't worry about this conflict, even tho the dislike each other at the moment i'm sure they still care for one another, I mean they are family. Tryndamere eye sight wonders, almost as if he is remembering something, but quickly refocuses. "Big bad Tryndamere", I only seem bad Luxanna. I will look into acquiring these clothes if you think I'll look good, and still be able to fight. Tryndamere stays silent for a bit, and finaly adds. Thank you for your help lady Luxanna.
Hey, it's no problem! Happy to help. Love, like any battleground, is a matter of superior tactics~.