Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Oh! Sorry. It's just that, what you're asking... it's basically be saying what I would like. Kind of awkward... *nervous smile* But okay, if dinner is tricky... well I don't know, it's a lot of little things, really. Before you corner the king, you have to get all your pieces in position. Do you hug her every so often? Maybe compliment how she looks or something she did? Here's the big one, ask about her. Her family, her life. *sly smile* There is no woman alive who came home after a date and complained, boy, I spent too much of that date talking about me!
No I cant say that I do, I have trouble showing much romantic inclination so I come across as cold. I need to work on this, but I don't want to be in front of the mirror throwing romantic lines. What if someone where to come in as I do this, I would have to silence them immediately. Tryndamere glances and his sword.

I see so ask her her about her likes and family. Are you sure this will work it seems a little to simple.

-King Tryndamere

Nwol

10-09-2012

(You skipped over meh)

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
[ http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107 ]

My King. It has been a while since I could contact you. Fortunently it seems this place makes it far easier. In any case I have come to simply see how things are running with the League and possibly request a duel if you happen to have time on the side.

-Tekun Valos
Tryndamere tilts his head to the side. Who are you again? I am horrible with names, and faces.

-King Tryndamere

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
(You skipped over meh)
((I wasn't done yet))

Nwol

10-09-2012

"Tekun Valos. I fought under your command during the Noxian Pacification effort. Also I've encountered you on several occasions in the North among some of the other tribes. I was the big guy with the scar over his eye although that's not saying much in Freljord. Um...I took the arrow to the throat and lived on top of various other battle wounds. I thought by now you'd have remembered my name, but it's understand able. You're very busy and I recall having to reintroduce myself on various occassions..."

-Tekun Valos

(There we go. XD Sorry this seems to happen alot)

Dear Luxanna

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
No I cant say that I do, I have trouble showing much romantic inclination so I come across as cold. I need to work on this, but I don't want to be in front of the mirror throwing romantic lines. What if someone where to come in as I do this, I would have to silence them immediately. Tryndamere glances and his sword.

I see so ask her her about her likes and family. Are you sure this will work it seems a little to simple.

-King Tryndamere
Women are a lot simpler than men think! I don't know how much she likes you right now, but step one is to make her think of you as more than some political figure. But it's important that she knows you're interested in a romantic sense. So... kissing her hand is the safest bet. It lets her know you're interested, but it's courteous and respectful enough for her to not be creeped out~.

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
"Tekun Valos. I fought under your command during the Noxian Pacification effort. Also I've encountered you on several occasions in the North among some of the other tribes. I was the big guy with the scar over his eye although that's not saying much in Freljord. Um...I took the arrow to the throat and lived on top of various other battle wounds. I thought by now you'd have remembered my name, but it's understand able. You're very busy and I recall having to reintroduce myself on various occassions..."

-Tekun Valos

(There we go. XD Sorry this seems to happen alot)
Ah yes Valos, pardon me for not remembering the faces of all my allies. Now I remember, HAHAHA, your force of will was extraordinary in battle. I remember seeing you wield your blade like it was your own hand.

I have been very busy with the League, and other political matters that test my patience. So your request for a duel I will have to decline. Tryndamere thinks for a moment, "me decline a duel that's unspeakable." I don't have much time to go to the sparring grounds, but lets see if you haven't lost your touch. This will be a quick test of strength. Tryndamere picks up his blade and readies it. Are you ready?

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
Women are a lot simpler than men think! I don't know how much she likes you right now, but step one is to make her think of you as more than some political figure. But it's important that she knows you're interested in a romantic sense. So... kissing her hand is the safest bet. It lets her know you're interested, but it's courteous and respectful enough for her to not be creeped out~.
So kiss her hand, I have gotten the same advice form Lady Fortune. Truthfully I have a plan set in motion already, but I don't want my queen to find out. If you would like I could tell you, but you must keep it a secret.

Dear Luxanna

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
So kiss her hand, I have gotten the same advice form Lady Fortune. Truthfully I have a plan set in motion already, but I don't want my queen to find out. If you would like I could tell you, but you must keep it a secret.
Of course, Tryndamere, I promise I won't tell anyone~.

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
Of course, Tryndamere, I promise I won't tell anyone~.
Well it was when I first started taking question from the summoner. I had barely came back from my long journey and she was upset, I mean enraged, more than I usually get. So I went to apologize for not making more time for her, she said to make it up to her. I had no idea what that meant, so I went to lady Fortune for advice.

She gave me the same advice as you did, to kiss her hand. She also added tho that I need to change clothes, animal pelts were not acceptable. She also suggested gifts for Ashe. I had no idea where to get the clothes from, but lucky I came across lady Eve's store. There I purchased a tuxedo that I will use for a surprise dinner. I also acquired red roses from Lady Zyra.

Hopefully I can surprise her with dinner and with all this. She will see that I have changed, and I am ready to move on with our relationship.