Ask King Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Lady Luxanna it is nice of you to visit me. To answer you question the marriage was a little awkward, but it was need to unify Frejlord, and to keep Sejuani at bay.

As for love I will admit I had met Ashe before the marriage, but that was my extent of my feeling for her. Later on... Tryndamere looks up trying to remember something... as I witness her strength her determination, I began to feel something. Tryndamere was obviously not good at talking about thing of love.

I cant speak for Ashe but I don't believe she dislikes me, but I didn't pay her enough attention which has enraged her. Now with the same dedication that I had for my training I will make her happy. After all she is still my wife, political or not.

HAHAHA, as for my heir don't worry I am sure it will work out eventually.

-King Tryndamere
Try to think about it from her perspective, sir... king. Marriage, love, children... these are huge things to her! I mean, I'm sure they are for you, too, but... well, I don't want to offend you. But try to make her happy, okay? I'm sure she wants to be married to you for Freljord, but I'm sure you don't want her life to be uncomfortable.

Trynd The King

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Try to think about it from her perspective, sir... king. Marriage, love, children... these are huge things to her! I mean, I'm sure they are for you, too, but... well, I don't want to offend you. But try to make her happy, okay? I'm sure she wants to be married to you for Freljord, but I'm sure you don't want her life to be uncomfortable.
I will, maybe I haven't seen it form all sides. Tryndamere hits a wall only to compose himself rather quickly. I have been a fool, I will truly try my best to make her happy.

You are wise beyond your years Lady Luxanna. Tryndamere looks down at Lux. Would you have any suggestions as to how to make her happy. You see Tryndamere looks to the side I don't have much experience when it comes to romance, or women's feelings for that matter.

-King Tryndamere

Dear Luxanna

10-08-2012

Quote:
I will, maybe I haven't seen it form all sides. Tryndamere hits a wall only to compose himself rather quickly. I have been a fool, I will truly try my best to make her happy.

You are wise beyond your years Lady Luxanna. Tryndamere looks down at Lux. Would you have any suggestions as to how to make her happy. You see Tryndamere looks to the side I don't have much experience when it comes to romance, or women's feelings for that matter.

-King Tryndamere
Oh, I... uh... *smiles somewhat awkwardly, wobbling on one foot and distantly kicking at air with the other* Just try to think of stuff girls like! Ashe has such a stressful life. She'd really like an evening where she was allowed to forget all that. All girls like that. I guess... well, have you tried surprising her with dinner, or something? I hope you're close enough so that wouldn't weird her out, but I'm sure you are.

Ask the Defender

10-09-2012

Dear King Tryndamere,
Which barbarian villages did you train in? Were they welcoming?
Did they know of your situation?

AskPantheon

10-09-2012

Tryndamere,

What was the largest force that you took on by yourself?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Oh, I... uh... *smiles somewhat awkwardly, wobbling on one foot and distantly kicking at air with the other* Just try to think of stuff girls like! Ashe has such a stressful life. She'd really like an evening where she was allowed to forget all that. All girls like that. I guess... well, have you tried surprising her with dinner, or something? I hope you're close enough so that wouldn't weird her out, but I'm sure you are.
Do you always fidget this much? You are talking to a barbarian, thinking of what "stuff girls like" is not exactly my strong points, but I will try. Dinner seems like a good idea, but the only problem is that she is always busy. I have to find a time when she is available so I can surprise her. Do you have anymore suggestions?

-King Tryndamere

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Dear King Tryndamere,
Which barbarian villages did you train in? Were they welcoming?
Did they know of your situation?
I did not train in any one village. I trained with one great chief then I moved to the next. I continued to train my body to the brink of death, training was all that I had in my mind so I can't recall all the villages I have been too.

Yes, they did know my situation, but with all my determination I promised them that what happened to me will never happen to them.

-King Tryndamere

Trynd The King

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Tryndamere,

What was the largest force that you took on by yourself?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War
The largest so far was a Noxian force that was to close to Frejlord. There was at least 20 of them, but their movement was sluggish. I guess they weren't used to the weather in Frejlord. It was easy, with a single slash of my sword I could destroy five of them. The weather was to my advantage as well, and the visibility was zero. HAHAHA, it also helped that they huddled together.

-King Tryndamere

Dear Luxanna

10-09-2012

Quote:
Do you always fidget this much? You are talking to a barbarian, thinking of what "stuff girls like" is not exactly my strong points, but I will try. Dinner seems like a good idea, but the only problem is that she is always busy. I have to find a time when she is available so I can surprise her. Do you have anymore suggestions?

-King Tryndamere
Oh! Sorry. It's just that, what you're asking... it's basically be saying what I would like. Kind of awkward... *nervous smile* But okay, if dinner is tricky... well I don't know, it's a lot of little things, really. Before you corner the king, you have to get all your pieces in position. Do you hug her every so often? Maybe compliment how she looks or something she did? Here's the big one, ask about her. Her family, her life. *sly smile* There is no woman alive who came home after a date and complained, boy, I spent too much of that date talking about me!

Nwol

10-09-2012

[ http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107 ]

My King. It has been a while since I could contact you. Fortunently it seems this place makes it far easier. In any case I have come to simply see how things are running with the League and possibly request a duel if you happen to have time on the side.

-Tekun Valos