Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darkrider Sejuani's Boar-ing Vacation Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bottle of Aleve

09-25-2012

Thanks for putting Bandit Sivir on sale. I think it'll hold me until Sivir gets her graphic update. I love playing her, but her default skin just makes me wince to look at. The blinking blue traffic light arbitrarily hot-glued to the back of her hand, as much as the general clunkiness of the model.

Defiant1

09-25-2012

Why are people expecting newer skins to be on sale? I got news for you they prob wont be for at least 6 months after they are released.

Backdoor Brian

09-25-2012

The innuendo... Must... refrain...from... saying anything... HGGGNNNN

Volibear is an excellent substitute for my Bristle, yet he has a strict “no-riding” policy. As the Darkrider, I cannot fight my natural urge to ride atop powerful beasts.

fedefrank

09-25-2012

Worst sale ever...

UrsaMinor

09-25-2012

Sure is boar-ing around here..

HxZ

09-26-2012

wicked lulu riot pls

PodunkTheMighty

09-26-2012

Xin and Brand are nice, and Reverse Annie is a way cool skin to go on sale. A nicer sale then the past couple have been.

Mohansyah

09-26-2012

Primal Udyr and Muay Thai Lee sin please..

DeePok

09-26-2012

Quote:
Zerglinator:
Never heard of him.

Piers Anthony is a popular fantasy writer most known for being the author of the "Xanth" series. He is also notorious for fantasy-based bad puns, like "Boot-Reer" a drink that induces the feeling of being kicked in the reer end, and "Eye-Scream"(More or less what it sounds like). So i was very surprised to find out that you weren't inspired by Piers Anthony on your "Face-book"(Book with a face on it) comment.

RaoulV

09-26-2012

they dont want to make money for sure...