Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darkrider Sejuani's Boar-ing Vacation Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeePok

09-25-2012

Quote:
Zerglinator:
You misunderstand.

In Valoran, Facebook is an actual book. With a face.

Piers Anthony much?

MMKH

09-25-2012

Really, just when I bought the Armored Anivia from the last sale... fffffffffffff

Stiletto

09-25-2012

Quote:
Sejuani:
Volibear is an excellent substitute for my Bristle, yet he has a strict “no-riding” policy. As the Darkrider, I cannot fight my natural urge to ride atop powerful beasts.

snicker

Zerglinator

09-25-2012

Quote:
DeePok:
Piers Anthony much?

Never heard of him.

ChocolateBubbles

09-25-2012

...Why won't blood moon Akali/Shen come out?!? T___T Or at least a Nurse...or warlord...or Mafia MF...Sinful Succulence...QQ

IBastardI

09-25-2012

Quote:
shuuchi:
why the hell would riot want to put hot ticket items on sale?

the very definition of "sale" means the act of putting something unpopular at a more lucrative price in order to attract the unsuspecting victims. it is a business strategy and saying "disappointed" here every week won't change anything.

if you want something good, then you must pay the price

truth... sales r for selling skin and champions that arent being bought lately.

Boarbelly

Recruiter

09-25-2012

Man, this sale is BOAR-ING. Would'nt have used the pun if they didnt do it first. Jokes aside I dont mind it as much as others seem to. I'm a big Anivia fan, so I will pick the skin up. Volibear is my main, so i'm glad some people that have not purchased him will get to finally try him out. Brand is a great champion, i'd love to see him as my team mate more often, and battle-mistress Sivir is pretty sexy and worth buying.

Digezz

09-25-2012

SIVIR MODEL REWORK WHERe

Loonyluke5

09-25-2012

Sejuani is one of my favourite champions, and when i saw her name in a post, i got exicted, thinking there might have been a buff or something. When i saw this, i was a bit depressed D: The post had nothing to do with Sejuani, just her boar gone on vacation. Disappointed.

ItsGonzie

09-25-2012

boring sale
like a boring champ.