Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingofMaelstroms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

All the people who thought Syndra was broken/balanced before this patch should know that after her release she had to worst W/L ratio in the whole game in Blind and Draft normals by a rather large margin.

Slayer39

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Riot i think there is another bug with rengar. Zyra rooted him in brush and he was able to attack me as a ran away like he still jumped on me, he got rooted i moved out of brush then he leaped onto me and killed me...

Catton

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers1 View Post
Why are they nerfing Xin Zhao still? If they keep sneaking in small nerfs like this he will be in the same state he was pre-rework, which was garbage.
He's super op.

Akuma67

09-26-2012

Screw you Riot. Screw you all those noobs who complained all day long and have gotten Rengar nerfed. You should all uninstall.

bartallen521

09-26-2012

Am I the only one who is sad that Op Rengar is gone? Yes he deserved the nerf, but I hope this doesn't ruin his viability. Only time will tell.

F3RYL

Recruiter

09-26-2012

I missed it somewhere... Shouldn't there be a Darius nerf in here?

War Rager

09-26-2012

Dammit U get me all hyped for this guy soo early.... It's another varus release i can tell.... reveal him a month earlier then release build up all this hype to make us wait.

Sagee Prime

09-26-2012

Quote:
it is now possible to cancel the spending of an ability point via the level-up button after the mouse has been clicked, as long as the mouse cursor is moved off of the level-up button before releasing the click.
^
this!!!

DemonWise

09-26-2012

I still do not get the Xin Zhao thing.
Three Talon Strike
Fixed: Bonus damage no longer applies to critical strikes

What does this mean?

Shadowraven12

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhico View Post
Oh those syndra buffs and hopefully the new ward animation will stop people from walking past them with oracles
A useful trick to stop this was just to move with "x" click. this is the attack move. I always use this while using oracle.