Late September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Contender

09-26-2012

Spectator Mode keeps getting better and better!

Spiderfuzz

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsafe View Post
Wait... wasn't that changed to apply crit a couple patches ago?
The problem was that his Q-enhanced attacks could not critical, this time the problem is that the bonus damage was being doubled. So now the base attack component will critical and the bonus damage will not, as originally intended.

MokTheLlama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Riot: Oh in this patch we're gonna buff rengar
League Players: OH AWESOME, let's all buy rengar
Riot: LOL you actually bought him?
NERFED

Omnicrit

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieSheenProd View Post
haha buff rengar then nerf rengar XD
Personally I like these micro tweaks. This fine tunes champs to fit quite nicely into the league.

TempNam325rwe5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

>balance
>manaless with free shield/sustain

Pick one Riot

Xnot

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnowFox View Post
Remember when reading patch notes was exciting? Now its just mundane lame ass ****.

I want to see new items. I want my one-time amazing champs buffed back into the spotlight that has been stolen by so many shiny new champs. I want a new map. Not a new game mode. I want a new MAP. A big one. With cool stuff on it. And not just more of the same either. Not ANOTHER dragon and ANOTHER lizard elder.

NEW MONSTERS.

Too much focus on champion creations. The time has come for a more varied KIND of added content.
Derp, the tournament is in like 2 weeks, they won't make any big changes now but if you payed attention to announcements and leaks there will be a whole item revamp in season 3 and possibly a new map is upcoming. Also they won't make more maps without being another game mode or at least different team sizes because that causes discrimination on "what map is better/harder".

Also dunno why people are so surprised with KhaZix not being released, they've been slowing the release process a lot lately. And Rengar nerfs were also obviously incoming, he can currently 3 shot anyone at level 5.

Omnicrit

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RybackStun93 View Post
Who the hell decided to Buff Syndra? She wasn't broken before, but she will be now...
Syndra was complete garbage as a mid, at least now she has a chance to do something out of the lane game.

Ballbag69

09-26-2012

So xin STILL isn't getting nerfed? ok.

DivineJackalope

09-26-2012

Thank you for Syndra buffs, Maybe I wont regret buying her now

IS1c31790a71d7df6ff0016

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RybackStun93 View Post
Who the hell decided to Buff Syndra? She wasn't broken before, but she will be now...
She wasn't broken. She wasn't balanced. She was terrible.